Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HELP!!!!

Im posting two pictures of someones ball that got badly damage. this problem has been happening for almost year now on a pair of my lanes. please if someone can point me in good direction id appreciate it. ive checked almost everything and im either missing it or its just that hard to find. and please don't tell me too find the ball shavings. at my center theres ball shavings everywhere you look so it doesn't help
    Attached Files
    The Fault Mechanic

all those scratches came in one night of bowling. league night. 3 games
    The Fault Mechanic

Comment

Had one like this was in inspection door on approach where underground ball track traditions to sure pic

Comment

^ I had one like this where the approach finish dripped down on the track and will scratch the new balls. Cover up anything that looks bad with duck tape and see if the problem goes away. I rolled the ball through the machine and caught it on the down sweep to separate the machine from the under lane track and front return.(you need a new clean ball)

Comment

Budman im not sure what u mean. Could u take a picture
          The Fault Mechanic

Comment

Could it be a bent nail in your kickback plate?

Comment

foul light area too, anything upfront that has too long of a screw? I have found those by rolling a ball from the lift backwards toward the machines on the track

Comment

BALL stop by under the capping by foul unit

Comment

Originally posted by wepauls View Post
                  BALL stop by under the capping by foul unit
                  i'm thinking same thing, get a flash light and see if you can find a pile of ball shavings under there anywhere. Ball accelerators shoot the balls back so fast these kinds of marks usually come from slamming into something up near powerlifts. I found a matchbox car hidden under a powerlift last week causing this kind of damage. Some kid really hid it well.
                  you know we don't allow managers back here....

Comment

Worn C-Tracks will cause the ball to hit the corners of the ctrack frames when going from the bottom to the top tracks I usually grind off the edges when I change the tracks
                    Keep an eye on it see if it does it again

Comment

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse

phoenix rebuild

phoenix lane machine we got from another of our centers
                    seems like pms were not done in a long time
                    and these are just some of the pics

Ball accelerator

Hello, would this crack in the accelerator motor cause an issue. It's brand new and have one on the way but, it won't be here until next week. I have a pair down due to the motor...

Testing Link Belting "PowerTwist Drive"

Recently got my hands onto some meters of these: http://www.fennerdrives.com/powertwi...Drive-A/13/4L/

At first let me tell you that they are pretty sturdy and very...

Ion buffer brush

Have Kegel ion model B. Noticed the buffer brush rubbing up against the felt that's attached to the oil transfer assembly (the "door" you open to fill the tanks). This...

Preventative Maintenace - Brunswick A, Jets, A2 - Slow Machine - Semi Creepy Speed

I really liked the slower speed of Masternut but decided to go a little faster, (the M2SC Conversion - Mickey Mouse Semi Creepy Conversion LOL). Looking at the video on the...
                    Working...
                    X