Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• help with ball damage please - pic attached

any ideas on this damage? 82-70's and C-90 returns. This is only happening on lane 1 and does not happen consistently.
    Attached Files

similar damage to a 12 lb thrown by a senior bowler at maybe 7 mph

Comment

here is another one...
      Attached Files

Comment

IN FLAT GUTTER IS WAR I B LOOKING

Comment

Ball door ring screws.
          I can't even spell Brunsw-ick anymore!!!

Comment

If only on lane 1 it has to be in lane, pit or ball door. I would check the door rings good as suggested. There should be ball material shavings near the area cutting ball.
            For Sale, Parachute. Only used once, never opened, small stain.

Comment

Pin deck edgeboard screw/nail or kickback plate screw/nail. You should be able to find ball shavings at the site. Might even be ball track issue, or right where ball enters lift.
              This post is not an unpaid promotion of my business.

Comment

Check your ball track upfront, remove your ball return housing area and see if the rubber is off on the track. I have had similar issues and noticed that the rubber on the ball track was missing.

Comment

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse

phoenix rebuild

phoenix lane machine we got from another of our centers
                seems like pms were not done in a long time
                and these are just some of the pics

Ball accelerator

Hello, would this crack in the accelerator motor cause an issue. It's brand new and have one on the way but, it won't be here until next week. I have a pair down due to the motor...

Testing Link Belting "PowerTwist Drive"

Recently got my hands onto some meters of these: http://www.fennerdrives.com/powertwi...Drive-A/13/4L/

At first let me tell you that they are pretty sturdy and very...

Ion buffer brush

Have Kegel ion model B. Noticed the buffer brush rubbing up against the felt that's attached to the oil transfer assembly (the "door" you open to fill the tanks). This...

Preventative Maintenace - Brunswick A, Jets, A2 - Slow Machine - Semi Creepy Speed

I really liked the slower speed of Masternut but decided to go a little faster, (the M2SC Conversion - Mickey Mouse Semi Creepy Conversion LOL). Looking at the video on the...
                Working...
                X