Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• help with ball damage please - pic attached

any ideas on this damage? 82-70's and C-90 returns. This is only happening on lane 1 and does not happen consistently.
    Attached Files

similar damage to a 12 lb thrown by a senior bowler at maybe 7 mph

Comment

here is another one...
      Attached Files

Comment

IN FLAT GUTTER IS WAR I B LOOKING

Comment

Ball door ring screws.
          I can't even spell Brunsw-ick anymore!!!

Comment

If only on lane 1 it has to be in lane, pit or ball door. I would check the door rings good as suggested. There should be ball material shavings near the area cutting ball.
            For Sale, Parachute. Only used once, never opened, small stain.

Comment

Pin deck edgeboard screw/nail or kickback plate screw/nail. You should be able to find ball shavings at the site. Might even be ball track issue, or right where ball enters lift.
              This post is not an unpaid promotion of my business.

Comment

Check your ball track upfront, remove your ball return housing area and see if the rubber is off on the track. I have had similar issues and noticed that the rubber on the ball track was missing.

Comment

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse

Distributor Repair Kit

Has anyone installed a dist. repair kit ? Wanted to know if its a fix to the problem or just a brunswick brand Band-Aid....

Preventative Maintenance - Brunswick A, Jets, A2 - Wiring Problems

Had to do a service call at a friend's center as he was out of town. Seems Accelerator on 5 & 6 had quit. Breaker, (which fed 3 pairs), had not tripped, ohm check on motor...

Pins getting gouged

Has anyone ever had this problem of the pins getting gouged?
                I have one lane pair that is just chewing the pins up. There is nothing visibly sticking out on either lane...

Preventative Maintenance - A Jets A2 - Pinsetter Procedures

Over the years I've compiled info in a 3-ring binder for quick reference. I decided to add a bunch to it and make one for a few of my friends including the rear-wall house. ...

Transformer Installation Instructions

Does anyone have the installation instructions for P/N: 12-862164-000 ?
                Working...
                X