Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ball Damage

Have a pair getting pretty constant ball damage, it won't happen for a week or two, then it will have three in one league setting . I've narrowed it down from trap door up through ball lift. We have frameworks power lifts, replaced retarders, transition track, all 4 c tracks, both tires-currently using go kart tire on top on blue foam tire on bottom-, replaced transition assemblies, made sure it's not hitting on the motor bolts. Most look like the small gauge on the purple ball, only a few have been as big as the black ball. Not sure where to go from here as I've replaced practically the whole power lift, any help would be greatly appreciated Click image for larger version

Name:	20160727_172349.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	27.1 KB
ID:	889276Click image for larger version

Name:	13652834_10209168178016728_297798256_n.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	34.9 KB
ID:	889277

I've seen a T-bar come loose under the approach and slide over into the ball track area. A ball may knock it away for awhile before it vibrates back. (just a guess)

Comment

League is all around that pair until about 11 tonight, but I'll take a look before I leave, thanks for the advice

Comment

I know I'm being captain obvious here, but look for ball debris. From gutters to flat gutters, I've found nails and screws sticking out of kickbacks damaging balls, to broken ball track. Also check for any loose wiring that may get in the way of the ball path in the subway.

Since it looks like you replaced all of the ball lift items up front, it might be time to pull all of the subway capping and get an upclose look at the track and everything around it if you already have not. Keep looking you'll find the culprit eventually.
        * this space left blank intentionally *

Comment

the zone damage looks exactly like the damage that use to happen on 15&16 and 3&4. same conditions, only happens once in a while or not at all. it was 2 different problems that gave the same result. on 15&16 it was a nail that was sticking out in the underground right next to the track. the track itself was loose. removed the nail and have not had a problem since. 3&4 was a little different. it involved a nail, but the nail wasn't sticking out very far. it was the bundle of wires that came from the distribution board (vector scoring) the ball would have to come down that track rolling on it's holes to help the wires make the ball come off the track enough to hit the nail on the head. both causes made the same damage on the ball. hope this helps.
          <---- You are getting sleepy, very sleepy. When you wake-up you will want to bowl more. . . .

Comment

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse

phoenix rebuild

phoenix lane machine we got from another of our centers
          seems like pms were not done in a long time
          and these are just some of the pics

Ball accelerator

Hello, would this crack in the accelerator motor cause an issue. It's brand new and have one on the way but, it won't be here until next week. I have a pair down due to the motor...

Testing Link Belting "PowerTwist Drive"

Recently got my hands onto some meters of these: http://www.fennerdrives.com/powertwi...Drive-A/13/4L/

At first let me tell you that they are pretty sturdy and very...

Ion buffer brush

Have Kegel ion model B. Noticed the buffer brush rubbing up against the felt that's attached to the oil transfer assembly (the "door" you open to fill the tanks). This...

Preventative Maintenace - Brunswick A, Jets, A2 - Slow Machine - Semi Creepy Speed

I really liked the slower speed of Masternut but decided to go a little faster, (the M2SC Conversion - Mickey Mouse Semi Creepy Conversion LOL). Looking at the video on the...
          Working...
          X