Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BLS 2015

Well when 2019 rolled around my BLS 2015 will not launch on my Windows XP computer. If I go and trick the computer in to thinking it is still 2018 BLS will work fine. Anyone else having any problems with this?

Is it possible you had a subscription to the BLS software that expired at the end of 2018? -- JohnP

Comment

That will play havoc with your league schedules and lane assignments.

Comment

JohnP... No we didn't have a subscription.
        Wookie8662.. Now that I have changed the date on the computer to 2018 and BLS has launched it is working fine as long as we just close the "league" not the "league and program".

Comment

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse

Related Topics

Collapse

Preventative Maintenance Brunswick A Jets A2 - Pin Light Conversion

Rear Wall House was having a big problem with the pin lights. The ends were pretty much worn out from the vibration so duct tape, electrical tape and jiggling the light would...

Detector Rod Adjustment

I am currently doing my first detector rod adjustment. The first thing the book tells you to do is adjust the gap between the oor controller and the blocking surface on the detector...

The New Brunswick NXT

Best Pinsetter on the market today

Distributor Repair Kit

Has anyone installed a dist. repair kit ? Wanted to know if its a fix to the problem or just a brunswick brand Band-Aid....

Preventative Maintenance - Brunswick A, Jets, A2 - Wiring Problems

Had to do a service call at a friend's center as he was out of town. Seems Accelerator on 5 & 6 had quit. Breaker, (which fed 3 pairs), had not tripped, ohm check on motor...
        Working...
        X