Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• contacting parts tracker

Does anyone have any information on contacting the guys at parts tracker? ive tried the email on the website, but keep getting bounced back.
    long story short, I changed my password a while back and have since forgotten it. Being the only admin of it, im kind of screwed.

thanks in advance

The Creator of parttracker. is Andrew, but last activity: 05-14-2017, 07:32 AM

Maybe he is still floating around or one of the other Aussies know something.

Comment

Thank you akuma. I sent andrew a PM the other day in hopes that maybe he will see it.

Comment

I will look to see if I have any other contact info on Andrew
        Mike Wilson
        Bowl-Tech Inc.

Comment

I'll ask around and see what I can find out.
          Factory & Converted A-2 (US, Ger, Jap)
          Comscore ECT, Matrix & DuoHD
          Walker B, Sanction Standard, Original K, Flex Walker & Ikon
          Kegel C.A.T.S

Comment

thanks guys

Comment

Hi all,

Not sure why email was bouncing but I've PMed. I also turned on notifications from BT for PMs

Thanks guys!
              Andrew

Comment

Phew...was gettin a little worried there.

Don't be a stranger Andrew.
                Factory & Converted A-2 (US, Ger, Jap)
                Comscore ECT, Matrix & DuoHD
                Walker B, Sanction Standard, Original K, Flex Walker & Ikon
                Kegel C.A.T.S

Comment

Originally posted by J.Caswell View Post
                  Does anyone have any information on contacting the guys at parts tracker? ive tried the email on the website, but keep getting bounced back.
                  long story short, I changed my password a while back and have since forgotten it. Being the only admin of it, im kind of screwed.

thanks in advance
                  I received an Email from Andrew this AM, he said he wasn't sure why the emails were not coming through but he is going to reach out to you.

Mike

Mike Wilson
                  Bowl-Tech Inc.

Comment

Thank you guys

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse

Related Topics

Collapse

• Deuce
                      Parts tracker
                      by Deuce
                      Hey All!
                      I'm Getting ready to start an inventory list for my center. i was just wondering if anyone hase used parts tracker. And if it's any good! It looks good and...
                      06-03-2006, 03:49 PM
                    • Pietenpol
                      Setting up parts bins
                      by Pietenpol
                      Trying to find a parts list that I can sort by description. Didn't see how I could do it in parts tracker. Want to be able to print out a list based on the type of part. IE screw,...
                      10-11-2014, 05:59 PM
                    • logan9691
                      Parts # lists
                      by logan9691
                      I think this might be the wrong section
                      but does anyone have the parts list in a excel spread sheet form for A-2's?

Thanks in advance.
                      08-29-2009, 05:47 PM
                    • Skreach
                      Parts Tracker
                      by Skreach
                      A while back, someone on here mentioned a program that is available for inventorying / tracking Pinsetter parts. I think it was call Parts Tracker. Can someone please tell me...
                      11-27-2013, 10:11 AM
                    • Alastair
                      Parts Tracker
                      by Alastair
                      Have been using Andrew's software for a little while now at the centre to keep track of stock etc...

Tonight was the first time I have used it to order parts. It...
                      08-13-2008, 03:34 PM

Preventative Maintenance - A Jets A2 - Elevator & Pits

All this work just to clean under the elevator !!??? LOL A friend is replacing a number of his elevators as the left hand triangle plate brackets are breaking. Rather than...

Preventative Maintenance - A Jets A2 - Ball Wheel Belt Question

A friend was looking at his ball wheel belt which stated it was 208" long, (Pic 1). He was pretty sure that it is a B205 belt which should be 205" long. The answer...

MONITOR COLOR ISSUE!!

my appologies if Ive posted this in the wrong area, this is my second post on this site, Ive got a 10 lane center ( 5 pairs ) and on lanes 3&4, I am having a problem with...

Pin spot is off

I'm currently working at a 38 Lane center. Of those 38 lanes only a few are having this issue.

I'm currently trying to get all the lanes to have perfect pin spots...

Idler shaft

One of our lanes has a bad bearing assembly for the distributor pulley. The idler shaft that the pulleys sit on has been damaged where it sits on the bearing. I took the assembly...
                    Working...
                    X