Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CLM on Win7?

Anyone know if computer lane monitor will run in Windows 7?
    Thanks
    Go Pirates

Yes. Just make sure you have the latest software version.
    Last edited by Laudlanes; 07-24-2014, 02:08 PM. Reason: More info
    Every Man Must Think Something, So I'll Think I Will Have Another Drink. W.C. Fields

Comment

How about Vista? Im trying to load CLM on a laptop running vista. I went to the sight listed in the readme document on the install disc, but it didnt help. The computer doesn't recognize the usb device (tape reader)

Comment

I’m running CLM on Windows 7 Pro with no issues. You must have the latest version of the software. Call Brunswick and they will give you the link to the latest version. CLM 2.0 Beta RC 6
        Last edited by Laudlanes; 09-08-2014, 01:14 AM.
        Every Man Must Think Something, So I'll Think I Will Have Another Drink. W.C. Fields

Comment

Originally posted by 70/70 View Post
          Anyone know if computer lane monitor will run in Windows 7?
          Originally posted by mikeb View Post
          How about Vista?
          Yes to both questions. There's a little known app called an "emulator" or "virtual machine." These are free downloads from Microsoft. Basically what they do is emulate an older operating system, such as Windows XP.
          http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/w...e-in-windows-7
          http://www.microsoft.com/en-US/downl...s.aspx?id=3702

You should install your lane monitor software in the emulator, and it'll run.

There's one thing that you should do before downloading anything, and that is BACK UP YOUR DATA. This is important if anything should go wrong.

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse