• Show
Clear All

• Cool Tool :thup:

http://www.sears.com/shc/s/p_10153_1...1&blockType=G1

Got one. Love it.
    Going to get a couple more.

Ain't no more to be said. GET ONE!

PinCup
    We leave our greatest mark on this earth with the quality of our craftsmanship.

Those are sweet when doing work in the ball lift area. The only thing better is someone to hold a light, But at least this one won't move on ya!

Comment

Who makes that and who sells it?

Comment

Got mine at Sears. Wifey bought it for me. Comes with a 110vac and 12vdc charger.
        Dang thing will blind you on a full charge!

Last time I looked, they were down to $20.

PinCup
        We leave our greatest mark on this earth with the quality of our craftsmanship.

Comment

Nice buy.
          Factory & Converted A-2 (US, Ger, Jap)
          Comscore ECT, Matrix & DuoHD
          Walker B, Sanction Standard, Original K, Flex Walker & Ikon
          Kegel C.A.T.S

Comment

I'm really happy with this one....
            http://www.autozone.com/power-tools/...ght/545842_0_0
            Charley
            82-70's SS Chassis Omega-Tek w/expanders
            2009 Qubica scoring 3QT's and 6 box.

Comment

Seems like the older I get the more I appreciate a great light, that looks like a good one

Mike
              Mike Wilson
              Bowl-Tech Inc.

Comment

I got one must be something wrong with the charging of it . Worked great for about a week the more I charged the dimmer it got. Yes the light came on showing it was charging.

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse