PDA

View Full Version : Looking for accuscore xl 27 overhead monitors

knuckles
07-10-2001, 10:12 PM
We got struck by lighting and lost a lot of hardware. The storm took out phone system, fire alarm, cash draw interface box, network card for back office computer to interface with bowler terminals, 8 bowler terminal boards, and 6 monitors. Glad it wasn't the fall season. Anyway, every thing is back on line except the monitors. AMF says they have no monitors available. Eygo is out of business and AMF has no wells gardiners available. Wonderful AMF ( always making fudge, or what ever you want). What we have is accuscore XL with eygo and wells gardiner 27" overhead monitors, 8270's with SS chassis's with omega-tech boards. Any ideas would be appreciated. Thanks. Knuckles

toon30s
07-11-2001, 01:15 PM
KNUCKLES:
I have two brand new monitors that will not work with my Accu-score Plus. I was told by the guy that did the installation that they were for the Boss system, but the part # on the boxes says 232008855 which AMF parts book says is for Accu-score XL. What is the difference between XL and Plus? I'll get back to you late Thurs eve for a price. I also want to make sure they are 27".
TOON

john dubose
07-11-2001, 05:09 PM
knuckles,
check out purrfectscore.com,they have replacement parts for amf and bwick along with great customer service. they should be able to help you out

djdemarce
07-11-2001, 06:54 PM
Knuckles,

Check with Wells-Gardner at 1-800-336-6630 or their web site at wellsgardner.com. They now sell directly to proprietors and were exhibitors at Bowl Expo.

Hope this helps!

Doug

knuckles
08-03-2001, 08:23 PM
I finally got some monitors. I called wells gardner and they shipped us 7 monitors. They quoted us 750 per unit. AMF price book had them for 1355 new and about 950 for a rebuilt wells gardner. But then again amf told me they couldn't get any more monitors. I checked with perfectscore, but they didn't have anything for the XL accuscore. Thanks everybody. knuckles /content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif /content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

Steve Stafford (JBEES)
08-29-2001, 03:05 AM
For those that are interested...Accuscore XL uses monitors that have a VGA style input...just like the computer you are using...(OK, maybe 95% of you). The Accuscore Plus and Accuscore uses a completely differnt setup and they are not interchangeable with the XL's.

Not very informative, but interesting none the less...