Register

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Bowl-Tech Shout Box

Empty the chat input field
Loading ...
MGC Chatbox Evo v3.3.0 by MGC © 2008-2012
General help
The MGC Chatbox Evo is really easy to use

You can :
  1. Send chats : you just have to enter the text in the dedicated input field and then to validate it by pushing the return key ou by clicking on the OK button.
  2. Format the chats :
  3. once you un-collapse the chatbox formatting toolbar by clicking on the BBCode button, you have access to different formatting options for your chats. You can format a chat by selecting a part (or the totality) of it and then select one of the buttons/list. You can also add empty formatting tags by selecting nothing and clicking one of the buttons/menu thus allowing you to add the chat text afterwards between these tags.*
  4. Access to the different channels : you can have access to different channels restricted to only some usergroupds or for specifics use of the chatbox. The different channels are accessible from the buttons on the left of the chatbox.*
  5. Edit your chats (or others chats) : the edition of a chat can be done by a simple double-click on it.*
  6. Use specific commands : some commands can be accessible in the chatbox depending on the will of the administrator(s) of your forum. These commands let you execute specific actions of formatting, management, etc... You will herebelow the information on the command which are accessible to you. You must notice that you are not forced to use the command prefixes (/command_name) when you use them in the channel they are attached to (except in the general channel).*
* : Depending on the settings chosen by the administrator(s) of the forum, you might not have access to all these features.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Getting new Sport edition Kegek machine!

That's right! I'm getting a new Kegel ION/ Walker Sport. Not sure yet which one, cause the PO from corporate doesn't say. I need a fairly easy house pattern suggestion to start off with. I don't normally ask for help with lane patterns, but it's been several years since I've been around a Kegel machine. and some of the new features are things I've never had to work with before. I've been using the QAMF/Century Summit-S for the last 5 years, and I really can't translate that to the new machine. Plus I'm switching from Reactor ML to Prodigy. I have HPL Lanes, and will continue to use Formula ACC mixed 4:1 as a lane cleaner(for now).

Tech of the Year 2011
    Are you trying to make us jealous well you did the best of luck

A HELPING HAND CAN ONLY HELP WHEN ASK FOR SO
    IF YOU NEED SOME PLEASE CALL [845] 428-0406 cell

Since you are making the change, I would start with one of the easier Kegel patterns that is the same distance you are going now and start there. Is someone coming to install the machine or is it just being dropped at the door? You installer should know the patterns. The 4 to 1 cleaner ratio can probably be cut back with prodigy, save yourself a bit.

Marty - Pro Bowl West

56 Jap A-2's Qubica VDB's
    2 Kustodian Walkers
    http://s1196.photobucket.com/albums/aa408/a2mechanic

Tech of the Year 2009
    60mic stream
    42'
    RBD 35'
    Volume 18.48
    2-2 2 14
    8-8 1 14
    10-10 3 14
    11-11 2 18
    12-12 3 18
    2-2 0 22 22-42'

2-2 0 30 42-23
    13-13 1 22
    11-11 1 18
    9-9 1 18
    2-2 0 18 14-0

Private messages will not be answered unless you have competitors who are spying on your lane pattern. It is best to post in the forums so we all can learn. Thanks for your understanding!

Boy are you going to LOVE this new toy!!!

70's MP/PBL/LBS
    Prolane Walker sport

I Called Kegel today and confirmed that it was a walker they were building for us! It's scheduled to be completed by the end of the month, and delivered the first part of June! I am looking forward to having the ability to do ALL Team USA, PBA, Navigate patterns, or whatever any tournament might request. I am also looking forward to the ability to enhance our PM schedule. Because this machine can maneuver lane to lane unassisted the technician on duty can preform other tasks simultaneously. I takes 2 hours every shift to run our 50 lanes. We run them twice a day. I know I can get a lot done in those 4 hours!

It takes me 2.5 house with an ION sport on 80 lanes. A walker would never work at this center. We have to bounce around too much.

It's here! I wanted to just fill it and go, but we must wait for the official install. I am really jazzed about having a walker. I remember the last center I worked at that had a sanction machine. one of the comments I herd many times over was how concistant the lane conditions were.

If you thought they were consistent before just wait....I dont know how but they are! Your install person will set the machine will check all of the necessary things like brush crush, duster drop lane caster width how many lanes and so much more.Much like a new car,things that you would not want to be bombarded with all at once Then the machine must be told lane to lane measurements and show you a boat load of info to keep your toy happily rolling along THEN the machine will take its maiden voyage of going across the house "learning" its new surroundings of lane to lane measurements with every bump of the whiskers. Then the Doctor will give you the Enjoy your new friend Mike it wont take long to love it

70's MP/PBL/LBS
    Prolane Walker sport

When my first walker got here, it took the installer 20 minutes to figure out how to turn the machine ON !!! (didnt realize we had to hold the button down for a few seconds)

Marty - Pro Bowl West

56 Jap A-2's Qubica VDB's
    2 Kustodian Walkers
    http://s1196.photobucket.com/albums/aa408/a2mechanic

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast