Register

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Bowl-Tech Shout Box

Empty the chat input field
Loading ...
MGC Chatbox Evo v3.3.0 by MGC © 2008-2012
General help
The MGC Chatbox Evo is really easy to use

You can :
  1. Send chats : you just have to enter the text in the dedicated input field and then to validate it by pushing the return key ou by clicking on the OK button.
  2. Format the chats :
  3. once you un-collapse the chatbox formatting toolbar by clicking on the BBCode button, you have access to different formatting options for your chats. You can format a chat by selecting a part (or the totality) of it and then select one of the buttons/list. You can also add empty formatting tags by selecting nothing and clicking one of the buttons/menu thus allowing you to add the chat text afterwards between these tags.*
  4. Access to the different channels : you can have access to different channels restricted to only some usergroupds or for specifics use of the chatbox. The different channels are accessible from the buttons on the left of the chatbox.*
  5. Edit your chats (or others chats) : the edition of a chat can be done by a simple double-click on it.*
  6. Use specific commands : some commands can be accessible in the chatbox depending on the will of the administrator(s) of your forum. These commands let you execute specific actions of formatting, management, etc... You will herebelow the information on the command which are accessible to you. You must notice that you are not forced to use the command prefixes (/command_name) when you use them in the channel they are attached to (except in the general channel).*
* : Depending on the settings chosen by the administrator(s) of the forum, you might not have access to all these features.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Changing a ball wheel belt for the first time.

I was told there are videos on Bowl Tech on how to change a ball wheel belt on a Brunswick A pinsetter. If so, where do I fine them?

Very visual...if you got pictures...send them too! Thanks!

Members
    Quote Originally Posted by CurtisMcB View Post
    I was told there are videos on Bowl Tech on how to change a ball wheel belt on a Brunswick A pinsetter. If so, where do I fine them?
    Here's some directions. Scroll down. http://www.bowltech.com/forums/showt...all+wheel+belt

I'm going fishing and camping!

I find it easier to leave the J bolts alone and remove the two bolts at the bottom (where you adjust the belt tension) to let the cross conveyor drop down.

If you think my girlfriend can fight, you should see her box!

Members
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack_Sparrow View Post
    I find it easier to leave the J bolts alone and remove the two bolts at the bottom (where you adjust the belt tension) to let the cross conveyor drop down.
    I did the same.

I'm going fishing and camping!

I always have lowered the cross conveyer by the j bolts. I cannot tell you how many bent, stripped, broken or incorrect hardware I have found within the j bolts.

I also leave the J bolts there.

"Some mistakes are too much fun to only make once" anon

Members
    For a long time, I would remove the bolt for the motor at the back, and always had a hard time getting it back in by myself. Finally realized that it is MUCH easier removing the nut/bolt in the front.

A little off topic but I guess you could say I cheat a little bit. I use these http://www.grainger.com/Grainger/POW...t-V-Belt-5A547

I used to take off the J bolts...but now I leave them on and take the adjusting bolts out. When I was teaching, I had one guy take the front of the cross conveyor off to get the belt around...I thought that was a bit much but it worked for him.

I think he now takes off the adjusting bolts though.

TSM & TSM Training Development
    Main Event Entertainment
    480-620-6758 for help or information

Members
    I always did the J bolts because I found that many installs where done incorrectly and the J bolts where not properly seated in the casting. The end of the J bolt has to go into the hole slightly to get the proper grip. Otherwise the J bolt bends, or the casting breaks.

Just something I noticed here and there over the years, and it stuck like mud in my head (amongs't other weird things that get stuck there?).

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast