Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who Visits Bowl-Tech 2020

Which best fits what you do in the bowling industry?

Note: If you are retired please select what best fits your working days career
    Owner / Proprietor
    3.17%
    Owner / Proprietor / Head Mechanic
    7.94%
    Facility Manager or Head Mechanic
    60.32%
    B-Mechanic
    6.35%
    C-Mechanic
    1.59%
    Pinchaser or Pinsetter Technician
    4.76%
    Bowling Management
    1.59%
    Pro Shop Operator
    0%
    Sales - Parts and Supply Distributor
    1.59%
    Equipment Installer
    1.59%
    Trainer
    0%
    Recruiter
    0%
    Area or District Supervisor
    1.59%
    Other
    9.52%
    Mike Wilson
    Bowl-Tech Inc.

For those who are interested we had the same poll back in 2006 and here are the results from then.

Click image for larger version

Name:	image_11123.png
Views:	173
Size:	23.5 KB
ID:	1103354
    Mike Wilson
    Bowl-Tech Inc.

Comment

Looks like FM/Head Tech is still the biggest user of BT 14 years on.....
      AS REQUESTED....The all new and VERY improved "super cool" Pin_Head with super hip shades.....

Comment

I suppose I'd be Head Mechanic, but all I know is string-pin pinsetters.

Comment

what kind of machines do you have? I have a older version of Highway 66 in my basement, Mendes Me90 pinsetters.

Comment

I checked bowling management because I wear all of the hats except owner/proprietor.

Comment

We use Brunswick's Stringpin pinsetters.

Comment

Originally posted by TheHumanite View Post
                We use Brunswick's Stringpin pinsetters.
                TheHumanite How long have you been working on them and how are they working out for your center?
                Mike Wilson
                Bowl-Tech Inc.

Comment

@Mike Wilson Since 2019. People seem to like them a lot. Tangles can take some time, but they are relatively rare.

Comment

Some centers around me have those machines, but they are also have a set of extra strings in them to convert to 5 Pin, the view below the main housing shows lots of string! It's interesting to see it.

Comment

Originally posted by TheHumanite View Post
                      I suppose I'd be Head Mechanic, but all I know is string-pin pinsetters.
                      No shame in that mate.
                      AS REQUESTED....The all new and VERY improved "super cool" Pin_Head with super hip shades.....

Comment

I’d like to see a comparison between the Brunswick strings and the TMS, see which is more cost effective and efficient.

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse
                        widgetinstance 666 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.

ETU diagnostic tool

I've posted before about wanting to try and figure out how to fix these trigger boards we have. I'm trying to map the thing out and create a schematic, but it's slow going, especially...

Preventative Maintenance - Vector HD Problem

Tried to help a friend out at my old center with an electrical problem. 24 Brunswick Jetbacks, Serial 3000, no TDM with Vector HD Scoring which I know nothing about other than...

Gutter Straps

Hey everyone, I hope someone can direct me in the right direction. I'm looking to find either a part number or someone willing to part with some.gutter straps. I have plastic...

AMF 82-90XL BE Gearbox seals part number cross reference.

I have spent a few hours cross checking part numbers for my 82-90xl's Back end gearboxes. I have found that most auto part stores carry these seals for a fraction of the price...
                        Working...
                        X