Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Accuscore xl Front desk computer keeps rebooting

went to work got the league running and in the 2nd game my front desk computer just started rebooting did this all nite till league was over. Shut down system got the lanes to turn off, tried to power up front desk now it just keeps rebooting.can see amibios screen, can see the 25 MHz, a flashing cursor them reboots! Any words of wisdom ?

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse

Related Topics

Collapse

Help-broken Part

my crew was clearing a pin jam when the part fell on to the pin-deck. no enough experience to know where this is or what it's called. looking for help so we can order the part...

Qubica VDB Battery Replacement Part 2.

Greeting all.
I am sharing a link for a video, part 2, on how I replaced the battery in a Qubica VDB unit.
Thanks for looking.
Bolton454

Pin Damage

I have GSX pinsetters just over one year old. Just one of my machines is causing this damage to my pins. I have already adjusted the pin deflector boards to cover the bottom bolts...

Making TDM's adjustable.

I have some machines that the time delay cycles like right now when machine is triggered instead of the 3 sec delay. Would like to put in a potentiameter to correct this. Does...

1:1 shaft wear

Hi all....I have a pinsetter that knocks over pins at times when setting new pins. The moving deck shifts very abruptly right around 270 degrees. Instead of a smooth movement,...
Working...
X