Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Accuscore Monitor Error

Can some recommend how to restart or return lanes to normal operating scoring at start up? Been having an issue with Monitors on only 1 pair of lanes. Lanes are only come up with static like squiggly lines, almost like blurred out, this occurred after a power outage. Any suggestions????

Move the CWC to a working pair to see if it's the CWC or a monitor issue. I repair CWC's, if you're interested shoot me a PM.
    I've had enough of hope & chains.

Comment

We use the Evolution upgrade converters with flat panel tvs. We have that happen on one pair, always the same pair. A cold start of the CWC usually clears it up for us.
      Howard

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse
      widgetinstance 666 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.

Broken Things!

Here ya go. This will get us started. This came off lane 40. Feel free to pile on!...

Help-broken Part

my crew was clearing a pin jam when the part fell on to the pin-deck. no enough experience to know where this is or what it's called. looking for help so we can order the part...

Qubica VDB Battery Replacement Part 2.

Greeting all.
      I am sharing a link for a video, part 2, on how I replaced the battery in a Qubica VDB unit.
      Thanks for looking.
      Bolton454

Pin Damage

I have GSX pinsetters just over one year old. Just one of my machines is causing this damage to my pins. I have already adjusted the pin deflector boards to cover the bottom bolts...

Gold Crown Masking Unit

Here are some photos of a Brunswick Gold Crown single masking unit that I refurbished. I stripped off the old orange vinyl skin and used it to make a template for the new green...
      Working...
      X