Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• T-Vision Scoring Troubleshooting

I have an 18 lane house using T-vision Scoring. I am having an issue with my scoring system, specifically sister lanes 9 & 10. Lanes open fine and get triggered by the ball detector as they should. When I go to open the lane, specifically 10, so i can access the camera through "Pinsetter and Camera" and clicking "Image". It sends the command to the lane but the monitor freezes up with a black screen and a message on the computer saying "ERROR getting image from camera". Lane continues to be unresponsive to front desk until hard reset. Lane 9 is similar, it gets an image but it is all black no matter what (does not freeze or become unresponsive at all).

I have compared the wiring to my other cameras and circuit board & re-seated them, uploaded to lanes (9 & 10), Reset chassis (I was trying everything).

Try swapping the camera with another Lane and see if the issue moves.

Comment

I swapped the camera with a known good one and the problem did not get fixed. The lane opens just fine but as soon as you go to fix scoring through conqueror it freezes up and monitor stays black; it is now the same fro both lanes after switching camera. my logic would be to replace the VDB or Chassis first and go from there.

Comment

i found out what the issue was. I traced the wire coming from the cameras board and made sure everything was snug to the connectors and there were no loose connections. Somewhere along the line i was able to fix the problem

Comment

Originally posted by BCFFC View Post
          I swapped the camera with a known good one and the problem did not get fixed. The lane opens just fine but as soon as you go to fix scoring through conqueror it freezes up and monitor stays black; it is now the same fro both lanes after switching camera. my logic would be to replace the VDB or Chassis first and go from there.
          Conqueror, VDB, and T Vision are all parts of Qubica scoring.

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse