TOTY

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Advantage Lite

How do I accomplish this? We have a full Advantage system but the center will have revenue control with a modern POS. I want to just run the Advantage computer at the front desk.

I *think* I did this back in the mid 2000s with the help of Deb but she doesn't seem to.be around anymore.

Of course don't post any sensitive info over an open forum but shoot me a pm if necessary. I'm stuck and need some help

That is doable if you reset the initialization flag. Note that Advantage lite was only 16 lanes or less I believe. And only certain versions of Advantage could become lite. Any lite could become full but not the other way around. Different initial setup program file. Somewhat easy if you have the correct file.

Comment

Thank you for responding..... Sorry for the slow response. I would come to bowltech once a week and had exactly 100 pm's but it never went to 101 even after you responded.

I bought an Advantage computer from a bowltech user after the new owners of the center threw out a bunch of trash while cleaning up. The old Adv computer was an unfortunate victim.

The center went from 24 lanes split house to 12 on one side so i have the 16 or less part right. This week I'm going from the pinspotters to the Adv computer. Im going to try to go through the LIU as I'm kinda familiar with it that way. AMF has done a masterful job of eliminating sources of info online. I imagine we're gonna have to call in professional help.... which will be a hit to my pride but it is what it is.

This won't be after I give it all I have first

Comment

From your other posts, it seems like you have the system going.

I'm not sure there ever was any online sources of info for Advantage. It was basically obsolete in the early 2000's. AMF never really had online docs until much more recently.

How many lanes is your system currently looking for? You really don't want it looking for more than you have, it will slow the Advantage system down. LMK if you need help reconfiguring.

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse
        widgetinstance 666 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.

Ball Returns Shorted Out?

Ok, I just had one of my company's centers in Florida reach out for help with this issue, and I wasn't able to help them over our chat, so I'm hoping you guys can help shed some...

Trip rocker arm

What causes the trip rocker arm to not line up with the trip rod? Carriage tubing is not bent and all eccentrics are brand new.
        I understand I can bend the rocker arm a...

Lower ball cushion board

Just wondering if this is the normal way that these boards go over time? Am i missing something?
        Pit curtains are in "reasonable" condition if that means anything...

Backend motor plug

What is the name of the power plug and socket on the back-end motor?

Some of ours are breaking from impacts from repeated pile-ups and need to be replaced....

82/70 combi motors

Hi guys, got a few of these Lewus solid state start switches and wondering if we could make use of them on our combi motors. I've seen they aren't recommended for combi motors...

Deck lowering hook cam follower lever

I have a machine that has broken the cam follower arm for the deck lowering hook on the 2 to 1 twice in a couple weeks. I've overnighted the part so i can change it tomorrow....
        Working...
        X