Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Accuscore overheads no graphics

I can't get any graphics on the overheads using accuscore

Are you using this in standalone or using the front desk to control it? Is this just happening on one CWC or many?
    I've had enough of hope & chains.

Comment

20220801_201057.jpg 20220801_201057.jpg 1 pair of overheads, and it's standalone. I've taken one silver box out of 1 pair and put it in another pair and the box was good. But the overhead still doesn't work. I'm lost... Lol...

Comment

Here's a picture of the main box. Lol....

Comment

By graphics do you mean the scoring grid or the strike & spare graphics? Also are you using a converter for the overheads (LCD's) or are you using the original CRT monitors?
          I've had enough of hope & chains.

Comment

Converter box for the overheads. I'm talking about the scoring graphics, I'm not getting any pictures at all. No lower ones. Took the one out of working pair and put in the one from the bad pair, and it worked fine. Then put the other one in the bad overhead and it didn't work. Thanks for your time and help.

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse
            widgetinstance 666 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.

The AMF dude

Saw this on the back of one of the machines at work. Looks like something you'd find in a box of Lego's, but it has the old amf triangle logo in the middle, just...

Transformer smokes

I hava a tarnsformer that started smokeing. I replaced the transformer and it runs a few seconds and starts to smoke again. Any Ideas?...

82-90 XLi Pin Elevator

I have several Pin Elevators that I believe to be out of round on my XLi's and was curious if anyone has ever run across this before and is so, what you did about it.
            I'm...
            Working...
            X