Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• accuscore 2000? 2500?

just curious. i thought we had the latest accuscore being accuscore +. then we get this crowd faxing us details about their lane packages with accuscore 2000 & accuscore2500. whats the difference? is it in the desk/office set-up, or is it a different gold box or what?
    thanks.
    cobow
    Si Senor, Derdago, Forte Lorez inaro.
    Demainte Lorez, Demis Trux,
    Foolacous Andens Andux.

Re: accuscore 2000? 2500?

The different # are higher levels of monitor packages. The 2500 package is triple overheads with low monitors also. The 2000 would be double overheads with low monitors.
    The overhead monitors with keypad only would be the 1500. low boy system was 1000.

The 500 was low boy only and you had to punch in your score then it would add it for you...no camera.

Jerry

Comment

The 2000 & 2500 are model numbers for AccuScore Plus. The 500 means lower monitors, the thousands is the number of overhead monitors. 2000= two overhead monitors, no lowers. 2500= two overhead and two lower monitors 3000= three overhead monitors, etc.

Bowling is FUN!

Comment

Thanks bowl for having the correct info...

Jerry

Comment

Correct me if I am wrong, but wouldn't the latest version of Accuscore be Accuscore XL?

I thought those model numbers referred to XL, not +.

I suppose they could refer to both. [img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif[/img]
          I really enjoy the Simpsons. My problem is that I am starting to look like Homer. Doh!!!

Comment

thanks for all the info guys.
            much appreciated
            cobow
            Si Senor, Derdago, Forte Lorez inaro.
            Demainte Lorez, Demis Trux,
            Foolacous Andens Andux.

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2