Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Also lost comm from front desk

My Dad has Accuscore Plus. Front desk is comprised of a CWC and a home run box, keyboard and monitor, with red 7500 CWC's. We started having trouble with the keyboard giving wierd siginals to the monitor, then eventually lost all communication to the back. We could tell it to start open bowling at lanes 1-2, it might say, on the monitor, start open bowling at lanes 1-12. We have tried a warm start, cold start, changed CWC under counter, had the homerun box checked, changed front desk monitor and keyboard, changed to another comm line to the back, moved the comm termination pigtail to 1-2, and still we have no comunication to the back. When we do a cold start, when it asks for the time-date and house name and lane count, it takes off by itself and will not alow any info other than time-date. The only other thing up front is the printer. Anyone got any other ideas or are we missing something? We also had 2 7350 CWC's on at one time. HELP!!!
    TOON
    Gene Simmons for president!!!

Re: Also lost comm from front desk

its possible that you may have a bad keyboard from the way you described it. The AccuDesk is a tricky system to t/s being that it is a cwc up front. You may need to run a terminator test to see if you have a bad chassis in the back causing this to happen. The way this is done is you pull the plug from the last chassis and put the plug in the same port on the first cwc in the run.
    I hope this helps, if not please call tech support.
    www.amf.com

Comment

We called tech and they told us that we had a bad keyboard, so we bought one from you (AMF). Still no change, so AMF said it was a bad monitor. None avalible from AMF, bought one from someone else that gauranteed it to be good. That took care of the wierd signals from the keyboard, but didn't fix the comm problem. Also sent our homerun box to be tested, it checked out fine. I'll check to see if anything is new, have not seen him this weekend (I have my own center).
      TOON
      Gene Simmons for president!!!

Comment

Could very well be the Accudesk Interface Box. We have replaced a few.
        This post is not an unpaid promotion of my business.

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse