Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Purrfect Desk Interfaced w/AMF AccuScore +

Was looking into Purrfect Desk to replace our Accudesk terminal. Does anyone out there use Purrfect Desk with AMF scoring? If so how well does it work and what don't you like about it? Is tech support good? Do you have many breakdowns? I am looking for the extra functions that it provides over just standard AccuDesk. Your input would greatly be appreciated.

Re: Purrfect Desk Interfaced w/AMF AccuScore +

We've installed MANY purrfect desks, on both AMF and Brunswick scoring. The computer is windows, so you can use color printers for standing sheets from BLS2004. There is an interface box that has the plugs for communications cables form various scoring home runs.
    The learning curve is not too bad as the Purrfect Desk will do the same functions as the Accudesk, it's just remembering where they are now. From an Accudesk, it is truely an upgrade as you now get cash control and league interface.
    This post is not an unpaid promotion of my business.

Comment

Re: Purrfect Desk Interfaced w/AMF AccuScore +

Oh yeah, as far as tech support goes, when you call, you can talk directly to the guy who wrote the software!! Try that with any other front desk system.
      This post is not an unpaid promotion of my business.

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse