Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• accuscore plus intercom

We have accuscore plus with advantage. As far as I know our center has never had an intercom from the bowlers area to the front desk. I guess that there must be some kind of unit at the front desk where you answer the calls. Does anyone still have this system operating? Where does the front desk unit hook into accuscore?
    Mike F

Re: accuscore plus intercom

As far as i know the system you are talking about is an independent system and is not tied into accuscore.
    I have the system you're talking about and it works great.
    Do your bowler terminals have the call buttons,small pc boards and speakers on them?
    I'm not sure if you can find a system used or not, but it might be worth checking out.
    Steve H

Comment

The terminals have call buttons. How do they communicate with the front desk?

Comment

The pictures a little blurry but it will give you an idea of what you need.

Hope this helps.
        Steve H

Comment

Call AMF and see if you can get the print. 249-001-000. I think this is a link to the system AMF used:

http://www.aiphone.com/home.htm
          I've had enough of hope & chains.

Comment

http://www.aiphone.com/PDF_Files/Pro...ets/nem-em.pdf

Comment

Yuppers, that's the one we have. Been in place 15+ years, still works like new!
              All I want in life is to turn wrenches and climb around pinsetters/pinspotters again :/

Comment

How do the transmissions make their way from the terminals to the front desk? Do the wires from the push buttons go to the cwcs?

Comment

They don't go through the CWC's, they are wired to the desk unit independently. I can email you that print. PM with an email addy.

Jon

Comment

Aiphone 20 station intercom. I dont know if they still have it but Grainger sold it for years in their catalogue. I think the last price I saw on it was around $1200.00 and that was without the call stations.
                    formerly dunsel
                    ITS NOT HOW MUCH YOU KNOW ITS HOW MUCH YOU CARE!!!!!

Comment

The consoles have the necessary electronics already in them. the mmaster station and wiring was the extra cost. I have a couple 20 station master stations and wiring. I could also suggest extra wall stations in other rooms of the center, or in the mechanic's room. I have also extended the master station speaker to the back so the mechanic could hear the original call.
                      This post is not an unpaid promotion of my business.

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse