Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• accuscore plus comm. problem

I keep losing communication will my scoring, it is not just one pair, it will randomly lose comm. wil a pair or pairs of lane also the desk unit will freeze up or get real slow. when people are bowling, i will lose comm. but not the scores. I have cold started all cwc and the one at the desk
    --Eric

Re: accuscore plus comm. problem

What kind of front desk system?
    I've had enough of hope & chains.

Comment

wyse wy-285
      --Eric

Comment

That's the terminal p/n - do you have a CWC used as the front desk (AccuDesk) or do you have an Advantage system (desktop 'puter type)?

Comment

cwc under the counter,
          --Eric

Comment

OK - That's Accudesk. More than likely - this is your culprit:

This is called the homerun box - all I/O to the terminal, printer, and the scoring goes through it. I'm sending you a PM right now regarding this.

Jon

Comment

GRRRR, I hate those darn things!! Out of 4 that I've had I had comm problems with all of them!! And they have enough current in them that they will shock you.
              Gene Simmons for president!!!

Comment

Wb8yjf could you please e-mail me the same info as above please I am having the same problem
                Regards
                Stephen

Comment

Originally posted by leemingbowl View Post
                  Wb8yjf could you please e-mail me the same info as above please I am having the same problem
                  Regards
                  Stephen
                  I'm PM'ing you now. These boxes aren't evil, they just get tired.

Comment

Originally posted by toon30s View Post
                    GRRRR, I hate those darn things!! Out of 4 that I've had I had comm problems with all of them!! And they have enough current in them that they will shock you.
                    Huh? The Accudesk power is supplied from the Accu+ CWC BT power - about 8 volts AC.

If that bites - you don't want to be around me in a thunderstorm - I've been zapped 3 times It hurts. REALLY hurts.

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse