Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cold start disk

I have been seeing threads about cold starting CPU. I have been told to try it on hear. that disk was not with that tool that plugs into CPU. but i found it in back office stuff. Could i get the steps to do this do to I have never done this and do not wont to mess up CPU. thanks

Turn off the CPU. Insert the cold start disk in the tape floppy and install the tape floppy into the port on the CPU. Turn on the CPU. The cold start routing won't take but a minute. Turn off the CPU, remove the tape floppy and turn the CPU back on. That's it.
    Regards,

Billy T
    [email protected]

Comment

can it be done with other lanes on while people playing

Comment

On other pairs? Sure.
        Regards,

Billy T
        [email protected]

Comment

how do u no when cold start is done after u turn cpu on. I did as u said it showed like 4 or 5 lines of like in dos and stopped. did i not wait long enough or did did i do it right.

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse