Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Accuscore II and 82=30s

I have been wondering something. Can Accuscore 2 with arrays on the pit light, be interfaced with 82-30s with AMF MP chassis? I have a friend with this setup and was telling him it was fairly easy to hook up but I want to be sure I was giving the right information.
    Gene Simmons for president!!!

Are these the red or black chassis? You might want to have him contact Zot about those - If I recall they bought that chassis from Creative Tech/AMF.
    I've had enough of hope & chains.

Comment

Hi Jon. My buddy has both red and black, almost all reds if that matters.

Comment

He should call Zot and ask for the interface info and see if they have the cable. I don't know what the i/o data is for the chassis. I can't think of any reason why it couldn't be done if the machine chassis is capable of a 'short strike' cycle.

Comment

I think they can, and you'd have a quick strike cycle, not unlike the OmegaTek interface. There is a scoring input on these. It's the same clock, data, ground ASII puts out. Even MagicScore will interface to them.
          I had a customer where we put in Brunswick AS80. They had Magicscore before. We left the arrays, preamps and pinspotter interface connected. So in this center, Brunswick AS80 scoring 'appeared' to interface to the 30's as they went through a quick strike, when it was really the AMF interface providing the pin fall data.
          This post is not an unpaid promotion of my business.

Comment

Love retro!

Comment

Thank you gentlemen. I know very little about ASII, but I saw one of his chassis in another center (it was mine before I sold it to him) interfaced with AccuXL. How do you interface the chassis to ASII? I know there is a 4 conductor phone line jack on the side of the chassis.

Comment

The phone jack is for a remote controller, also seen on the Zot Ultras for 70's. Same manufacturer.
                Accuscore Xl is interfaced like Accuscore Plus is, except that the pinspotter on/off is in the P box, not an LIU at the desk.
                If the 30 chassis has been updated to OmegaTec, the 82-3000, or the Zot, it can receive pin fall data and perform a quick strike cycle (table not feel for pins on strike).
                This post is not an unpaid promotion of my business.

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse