• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Accuscore Panel Shortcuts

There are a few shortcuts on the scoring panel like
    RA = reverse arrows
    LV = lane view
    etc...

Is there a code like that as to where you can re-display the last pindication? Why? Occasionally, if a pin gets offspot, the pinsetter (82-70) will sweep the deck and set down "nothing". There is a blank pindeck. Normally, it's during our women's leagues...anyway, they usually have no clue what pins were standing or even what numbers they are when trying. When I get requests for the 5-7-8 or "set any 3 pins", I would like to know what really to re-spot.

Sorry, but the answer is no there isn't.

Comment

Well who designed it that way????
      Gene Simmons for president!!!

Comment

If they get really clueless in this spot and you have your graphics enabled I will press the reset button and it will show what spare they "just made". Then you can do a score correction.
        70's MP/PBL/LBS,Q-Score
        Prolane Walker sport

Comment

Make sure pindication is on. If they don't pay attention, Keeth's on to a suggestion, but the pins will have to be swept off before you push the reset button if any pins are left on the deck after first ball.
          This post is not an unpaid promotion of my business.

Comment

Maybe the answer is to get the 82-70 to reverse direction when it encounters an OOR instead of sweeping the pins away? Isn't there a modification for doing that? Just a thought...
            TSM & TSM Training Development
            Main Event Entertainment
            480-620-6758 for help or information

Comment

Originally posted by toon30s View Post
              Well who designed it that way????
              HAHAHAHAHAHA

Comment

LOL
                TSM & TSM Training Development
                Main Event Entertainment
                480-620-6758 for help or information

Comment

The reset button trick will not work in this instance - I have wired the reset buttons on the ball returns into the RPO circuit....

Stormvise works for me

Comment

Originally posted by 8270king View Post
                    The reset button trick will not work in this instance - I have wired the reset buttons on the ball returns into the RPO circuit....

Stormvise works for me
                    OK Your highness wise arse Leftlane or Rightlane rerack-rerackThat is supposed to be reset with score.
                    70's MP/PBL/LBS,Q-Score
                    Prolane Walker sport

Comment

Not with lowboys

I will check it out tomorrow

Comment

Not with lowboys

Alright Jerry you getting on my nerves hereRoll a ball down the lane....That has to work
                        70's MP/PBL/LBS,Q-Score
                        Prolane Walker sport

Comment

Not with lowboys

Depends on the software version.

FYI: While AMF was working on scorer code in house, they created separate software trees for different versions. This meant that software changes had to be made multiple times, once in each tree. You can bet that some bug fixes / enhancements were not made in every tree. And some were not implemented in exactly the same way in each tree. I've commented before about the AMF employee who was doing scorer maintenance not being a programmer. Not only did he not have a clue about software configuration management, he also didn't know that an operating system fetches code from storage (hard drive or EPROMs) and loads it into memory to run, and that each task has it's own local data storage. So he created two complete copies of tasks required for the dual keyboard version, which increased the number of EPROMs required by 33%. When AccuScore maintenance came back to me, the first thing I did was to merge the SAS and SLB code. Bottom line: If you have low boy software that uses only 6 EPROM chips (instead of 8), then you have a merged version, and the SAS and SLB versions will work exactly the same except that SAS supports one keyboard and SLB supports two.

Comment

Correct. I guess you 'could' do that trick, but in order for that to work, you would have to throw ball down the lane at the blank deck in order to tell the scorer to mark a spare. It's just the way it's set up here.
                            King, could we make the OOR's have the sweep at table just go back up like on an A2?

Though it would mean....Open bowlers would shoot at the deadwood and we would have to clear the deadwood off for league bowlers. I mean, we would be going to the back anyway. Hmm.

Comment

Originally posted by deb
                              Depends on the software version.

FYI: While AMF was working on scorer code in house, they created separate software trees for different versions. This meant that software changes had to be made multiple times, once in each tree. You can bet that some bug fixes / enhancements were not made in every tree. And some were not implemented in exactly the same way in each tree. I've commented before about the AMF employee who was doing scorer maintenance not being a programmer. Not only did he not have a clue about software configuration management, he also didn't know that an operating system fetches code from storage (hard drive or EPROMs) and loads it into memory to run, and that each task has it's own local data storage. So he created two complete copies of tasks required for the dual keyboard version, which increased the number of EPROMs required by 33%. When AccuScore maintenance came back to me, the first thing I did was to merge the SAS and SLB code. Bottom line: If you have low boy software that uses only 6 EPROM chips (instead of 8), then you have a merged version, and the SAS and SLB versions will work exactly the same except that SAS supports one keyboard and SLB supports two.
                              I have to say I've never seem an EPROM module stuffed with 8 chips - did any of these make it into the field?

You never cease to amaze me, Deb
                              I've had enough of hope & chains.

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse