Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Accuscore XL 1 lane scoring gutters?

I have 1 lane that does not come off zero at the switch, yet still scores a gutter occasionally. I have checked the switch on the sweep, the sweep itself to make sure it wasn't coming off the switch. I was watching it from the back and resetting it manually to see what happened when it scored incorrectly, the zero light stayed on and it also scored.

I need help.. Not sure what to check next and I don't have any spare scoring parts that work.

I suspect it's an even lane. The scoring start switch, mounted for the rail to open it when up, has a pin that typically rubs against the downsweep track mount. It prevents smooth movement, and can restrict it enough for it to stick.
    You can move the dropsweep mount bracket to the inside of the frame, or grind off some of the pin touching the bracket. Lubricating it, and shortening the spring can help as well.
    This post is not an unpaid promotion of my business.

Comment

Thank you Ted,

We oiled and readjusted the bracket that lifts the lever for the switch on the sweep. No scoring issues the 3rd game last night at all. I think that did it..

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse