Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Accu Score xl Miss scoring Threw whole House

Ok i am having a headache trying to figure out why there is misscoring threw out the whole house. I have Bruns A2. What is going on is its seeing extra pins. Not just on one certain lane nor the same pins everytime. Its random n on every lanes.. I have rejusted cameras there all on the ok light.. what else could this be??? Please anybody? It has been this way for way too long. thanks chris

Had the same problem here. Ted advised me to check grounding of pits and camera's. Did so and fixed our problem. Hope this helps

Comment

I'm also in Iowa and a bowling pin recoating company in the state sent out some pins that hadn't recieved a clear coat were sold to a center that I perform service for. Without the clear coat the pins will mark up your pit curtains making them look like an old chalkboard. If this is the case remove the pins and clean the curtains with a can of approach spotter and a scotchbrite pad and it should resolve the problem.

Comment

What kind of shape are your curtains in? Do they have oil streaks or "waves" in them? Do you have lanes that seem to do this more often than the others? If so, disconnect the turnbuckle that drops the rake (your profiles shows you have A-2's) and see if the issue disappears on those lanes. You might also double check the bowlers terminal boards to be sure that you have the proper type of pinsetter/pinspotter selected.
        TSM & TSM Training Development
        Main Event Entertainment
        480-620-6758 for help or information

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse