Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• accuscore + question

can you interchange 7500 and 7250 cwc's?
    I run the 7500 and got some 7250 at a auction. Are the interchangable ?

thanks in advance

Yes you can use both but your new ones must be together and I have forgotten if they must be either at the front or the end of the line,most likely the end.You wont be able to run for example every other one or some other mix.
    PSST you either got 7350's or 7150's at the auction.
    70's MP/PBL/LBS,Q-Score
    Prolane Walker sport

Comment

Keeth speaks the truth. Always does.
      The lower model number should be placed at the end of the comm line. In otherwords, on the pair with the terminator and then the one next to it, and so forth. Use your own eproms as the software version should be the same, regardless.
      This post is not an unpaid promotion of my business.

Comment

Thanks Ted
        70's MP/PBL/LBS,Q-Score
        Prolane Walker sport

Comment

Ditto's guys. 7500 red at the BEGINNING of the line - always. The software has to be the same in all of them.

What version of software are you using now? there are a lot of flaky versions floating around. 4.24 or 5.32 by any chance?
          I've had enough of hope & chains.

Comment

Thanks for the info guys. It is a 7350 series just a typo on my part.
            my version on the eprom is 4.24
            I think in my spare time I'll hook 3 of them up at the end. that way I'll have plenty of spares on hand.
            thanks again chris

Comment

Chris you may want to add them one at a time and test them for comm and functions like keyboard and scoring then keep adding. Just in case of anything you will know which one stopped all of your comm.
              70's MP/PBL/LBS,Q-Score
              Prolane Walker sport

Comment

good advice, thanks

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse
                widgetinstance 666 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.

Table cutting off before the end of the cycle

I have one lane that has been giving me trouble lately. It used to be every once in awhile but now it is happening every cycle. Start 1st ball cycle, sweep drops does the usual...

ETU diagnostic tool

I've posted before about wanting to try and figure out how to fix these trigger boards we have. I'm trying to map the thing out and create a schematic, but it's slow going, especially...

Gutter Straps

Hey everyone, I hope someone can direct me in the right direction. I'm looking to find either a part number or someone willing to part with some.gutter straps. I have plastic...

AMF 82-90XL BE Gearbox seals part number cross reference.

I have spent a few hours cross checking part numbers for my 82-90xl's Back end gearboxes. I have found that most auto part stores carry these seals for a fraction of the price...

Roller Clutch issue

Has anyone had to remove the plastic ring in the back side of the plate in order to achieve good indexing? I now have 2 roller clutches without the backing rings in service. Either...

Another pivot bearing broke.

One and a half year old GSX machines. This will be the 5th pivot bearing that has broke. This one decided to take out a few things with it. Snapped the stroke limiter shock stud...
                Working...
                X