Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• eprom

I put a new curtain wall chasis up and eprom board but still have no comunication on that pair how do I get that lane to to get comunication? its not cables i didnt know if there was a way know what number the eprom board needed to be on. its on the end curtain wall chasis not sure if that matters sorry for the dumb question any help would be nice lol

On the eprom board there is 2 dials labed s1 & s2 used to set the chassie to the proper lane number....if this chassie is in lanes 19/20 set the s1 to 1, and set the s2 to 9.......if the chassie is in lanes 23/24 set the s1 to 2 and the s2 to 3

also make sure to cold start the chassie after you turn it back on (press the reset button on the bottom right side of chassie)

Comment

The EPROM versions all have to be the same - verify that they are. By 'new' - what does that mean exactly? Also, the cwc's have to be in a certain order if you have more than one 'version'. 7500 RED firt in the comm line, then 7500 Black, 7350 & 7150. 7350 & 7150 can be interchanged w/o any comm. problems.
      I've had enough of hope & chains.

Comment

i appreciate the help guys it worked lol made my boss thank i was a genius lol

Comment

What did the problem turn out to be?
          I've had enough of hope & chains.

Comment

the eprom wasnt on the correct number.

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse