Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lane Numbers, in/out service

So last night the desk person decided to show me how to change to stand alone mode on our accuscore xl scoring system. Putting it out of service and then hitting amfxl on the keyboard. Looking through the options he managed to change the lane number from 13 to 21. Now we cant get it to change back to 13. Looked through the manual online since we don't have on here, it says to use procedure 232-008-846 and thats it. I can't find the procedure anywhere. The pair also wont go back in service. I took another pair out of service and switched cpus and that wont go back in service either. I took the cpu of 21 thinking I could change the number on that cpu and put the other one in that. In the out of service mode i goto config, change lane number hit done. It reboots and then when I check its back to 21. Both cpus I have put in there do the same thing. Any help would be greatly apperciated. We have a2s if that makes a difference

My memory might be bad, but I thought XL scoring set the lane numbers on the bowler terminal board (along with the pinspotter type, etc...)?
    I really enjoy the Simpsons. My problem is that I am starting to look like Homer. Doh!!!

Comment

Yes they are. Thank you. That board was changed last week and the error didn't show until last night. The manual I have seems to have left out some details. I found a sticker on the pair beside on the back door explaining the variable resisters.

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse
      widgetinstance 666 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.

Well this is a first.

We all from time to time have one of those “wow I’ve never seen THAT before” moments. Well today was one of those for me when my night tech texts me to say lane 16 is out...

Ball return wheel guide roller removal.

Hey guys, i could just use a bit of advice trying to get this part out, first time I've had to do one of these. I got it to move a few turns but its come to a point where it has...

Even old mechanics find something new.

All my years working on these things I never had this happen…… until last week. ...

82-90XL Frontend Gearbox Parts - Rebuild Woes

We have 5 of the 088000365 replacement gear kits on the shelf, and I pulled two gearboxes off machines earlier this week, so I thought I'd try my hand at rebuilding them and save...

Prolane damage

Can this be repaired?

LED Ball Lights

Made an LED conversion for A2's and Frameworx masks. It can also be modded for the Harmony masks to accept 2 x 5mm led's and/or a 12v supply. Once I'm happy with the performance/design...
      Working...
      X