Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scoring Problem

okay 1st off i have 82-70s with accuscore plus scoring..

lanes 23/24 scoring issue on 23 as soon as the sweep comes down to 1st guard it scores not really a problem..but lane 24 it wont score until 15 seconds after it goes to second ball then after you throw the second ball it never scores...sometimes even tho you hit the pins on 1st ball it will score a miss...the micro switch is on and works for 2nd ball scoring so that rules that out.
    Thanks,
    -Joe

Change the com cable from the CWC to the camera, it can get damaged by balls underground. If that doesn't work then try the ribbon cable from the CWC to the monitor.
    richardcooley

Comment

Have you tried swapping out the CWC?
      70's MP/PBL/LBS,Q-Score
      Prolane Walker sport

Comment

Changing the CWC could be a good idea. Maybe the opto-couplers got fried. Where is the scoring picking up the 2nd ball signal from? Almost sounds like it is seeing the cycle lamps backwards, 1st ball instead of second ball. Is this an SS or MP machine?
        Check to make sure the start switch micro is wired to the correct terminal. Just check it against the machine next to it.
        M

Comment

>>Moved to AMF Scoring Systems Forum<<
          "Where are we going, and why are we in a hand basket?"

--Kat

Comment

Thanks ill try it..and its a SS machine.

Comment

I would check the sweep start switch actuating bolt - it probably has a groove worn in it from the years of use - remove and file flat

Comment

@8270king,
                were is the actuating bolt located?
                thanks,
                -Joe

Comment

Okay i got the 1st ball to score right when the fingers close..but still no scoring on 2nd ball.

Comment

Then it may have been the 2nd ball light causing the issue all along. Swap the pinspotter chassis and see if the issue follows. Accuscore + needs 2nd ball lamp voltage when the machine is in 2nd ball, else it will never score on 2nd ball. Your 2nd ball voltage input to the scoring is a 2 conductor on the masking unit 2nd ball lamp, or terminals on the mask board. You can meter it to see when it's on or off (12 volts). It needs to be on when the sweep drops after the 2nd ball is thrown. And stay on for 3-4 seconds minimum.
                    This post is not an unpaid promotion of my business.

Comment

/\

What he said.
                      I've had enough of hope & chains.

Comment

And it also needs to be a CONSTANT on, if it flickers then occasionally it won't score second ball.

Comment

Thank you for your help.Finally got it the masking unit was wired backwards from whoever was here b4 me I suppose.

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse
                          widgetinstance 666 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.

Well this is a first.

We all from time to time have one of those “wow I’ve never seen THAT before” moments. Well today was one of those for me when my night tech texts me to say lane 16 is out...

Ball return wheel guide roller removal.

Hey guys, i could just use a bit of advice trying to get this part out, first time I've had to do one of these. I got it to move a few turns but its come to a point where it has...

Even old mechanics find something new.

All my years working on these things I never had this happen…… until last week. ...

82-90XL Frontend Gearbox Parts - Rebuild Woes

We have 5 of the 088000365 replacement gear kits on the shelf, and I pulled two gearboxes off machines earlier this week, so I thought I'd try my hand at rebuilding them and save...

Prolane damage

Can this be repaired?

LED Ball Lights

Made an LED conversion for A2's and Frameworx masks. It can also be modded for the Harmony masks to accept 2 x 5mm led's and/or a 12v supply. Once I'm happy with the performance/design...
                          Working...
                          X