Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Accuscore logo screen

We have the Accuscore system and on the monitors when people are bowling it flashes American Bowling. When we turn on the AMF logo it says the same thing. How can I change that so it shows our bowling cneters name?

The center name is put into the server when the software is first loaded...Deb should be able to let you know if it is possible to change without re-loading the software on the server.
    TSM & TSM Training Development
    Main Event Entertainment
    480-620-6758 for help or information

Comment

If you have a Purrfect desk replacement front register/controller that is the default name that came on ours,Great American Center.
      If that is the case you can call the 800# on the info button from the main screen and Dave can fix you up!
      70's MP/PBL/LBS,Q-Score
      Prolane Walker sport

Comment

I'm suree you can do it in the back office functions. If you have the logo instead of the TV signal when the lanes are not being used, why not use one of the messagesinstead as a quick fix

Comment

Yes a purrfect desk register was installed some time ago. Call purrfect desk and ask for Dave?

Comment

Yes Dave will change that for you. The # is on the main screen in the info button.
            70's MP/PBL/LBS,Q-Score
            Prolane Walker sport

Comment

Was not aware you had purrfect desk...my reply was for Advantage back office system.
              TSM & TSM Training Development
              Main Event Entertainment
              480-620-6758 for help or information

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse
              widgetinstance 666 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.

Well this is a first.

We all from time to time have one of those “wow I’ve never seen THAT before” moments. Well today was one of those for me when my night tech texts me to say lane 16 is out...

Ball return wheel guide roller removal.

Hey guys, i could just use a bit of advice trying to get this part out, first time I've had to do one of these. I got it to move a few turns but its come to a point where it has...

Even old mechanics find something new.

All my years working on these things I never had this happen…… until last week. ...

82-90XL Frontend Gearbox Parts - Rebuild Woes

We have 5 of the 088000365 replacement gear kits on the shelf, and I pulled two gearboxes off machines earlier this week, so I thought I'd try my hand at rebuilding them and save...

Prolane damage

Can this be repaired?

LED Ball Lights

Made an LED conversion for A2's and Frameworx masks. It can also be modded for the Harmony masks to accept 2 x 5mm led's and/or a 12v supply. Once I'm happy with the performance/design...
              Working...
              X