Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No Communication Problem

I have a 12 lane center. I have Accuscore Plus scoring with 7500 CWC. I run Advantage front desk and back desk. I have a homerun box. My first pair lanes from the homerun box is lanes 11 and 12. Then they are connected back to lane 1 and 2 and that is where the piggy tail is in J4. I have no communication block on the front desk on lanes 11 and 12. I took the piggy tail from 1 and 2 turned all the CWC off and started with 11 and 12 put the piggy tail in 11 and 12 the blocks went away. Then went to 9 and 10 all the way to 1 and 2 it wasn't until I put the piggy tail in 1 and 2 that the block of no communication came back up. I changed the CWC out on 1 and 2 with known good CWC and still blocks. Then I thought maybe it was the connection from 3 and 4 so swapped that out with CWC and still no communication blocks. I am at a lost and not sure where to go next. Any Ideas? Help!

Tina

Couple more things....I can turn the lanes 11 and 12 on from the front desk but nothing comes up on the monitors. No grids, No league names, etc. I can put the lanes in Stand alone mode and can get the grids to come up and the lanes keep score.

Tina

Comment

Easiest thing to check is the power going to the CWC - the +5V power that is. Take the cover off, take a digital meter and test between the red & black wires going to the main board. Anything under 4.8V or so will cause goofy issues. Could be as easy as a power supply going out or an 'iffy' CWC with a weak comm circuit. Cheapest fix is if one of the power supplies is taking a dive.

Jon
      I've had enough of hope & chains.

Comment

K with the help of Glenn and after discussing with him the problem I had...he decided that it could be my terminator, which I found out that is the name of the piggy tail. Took down system, turned off all CWC, took out the terminator and booted system back up and the the CWC one by one and now I have communication on all lanes.

Comment

Did it work before with the terminator?
          I've had enough of hope & chains.

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse