Collapse

Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is there a configuration tool on the server , mabey you can change the display type and send it to the scoring computer, I had that problem the scoring computer had the wrong display settings set as ntsc instead of vga in my case.

Comment

Classic Scoring (and Viking Scoring) is using scart, not vga as Vector is using, and there is no server. All the slaves are directly connected to the front desk computer. The TV:s should be set for scart, usually this is automatic when the power to the TV is applied.

Comment

They have decided to postpone trying to get these last 6 lanes working with scorers. Would rather see the first 14 working properly mechanically then go back to this issue. Probably wont look into this again for a couple months.

Hopefully we can get them to upgrade by then. The cameras are already vector so the cost will be cheaper.
        Sometimes we have to do stuff to get by....Just go back and do it right when the "by" has passed!!

Comment

You could also ask for an update from Sweden, (VBS Bowling), then you do not have to change TV an cables to TV...

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse