Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Overhead monitor

Has anyone found a good aftermarket 42"led monitor? For (Accuvision gen-5 led 42")
    Daniel Mills

A bunch of people (ourselves included) have been putting up 43" TVs they've been getting locally from BestBuy or somesuch. If you're dealing with a power light but a black screen, it's likely a failed backlight LED strip. I've successfully repaired one, and I was working on an illustrated walkthrough for the procedure, but that got put on the back burner.

Comment

Thanks mok, I changed the three boards on the back, your probably right that it's the back light. I've heard the box store leds don't last long? Is the damage in the backlight LED obvious? Thanks
      Daniel Mills

Comment

No. Not obvious in the slightest. It's also a bit of a pain to get to. As for how long the consumer grade TVs last... your guess is as good as mine.

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse
        widgetinstance 666 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.

ETU diagnostic tool

I've posted before about wanting to try and figure out how to fix these trigger boards we have. I'm trying to map the thing out and create a schematic, but it's slow going, especially...

Preventative Maintenance - Vector HD Problem

Tried to help a friend out at my old center with an electrical problem. 24 Brunswick Jetbacks, Serial 3000, no TDM with Vector HD Scoring which I know nothing about other than...

Gutter Straps

Hey everyone, I hope someone can direct me in the right direction. I'm looking to find either a part number or someone willing to part with some.gutter straps. I have plastic...

AMF 82-90XL BE Gearbox seals part number cross reference.

I have spent a few hours cross checking part numbers for my 82-90xl's Back end gearboxes. I have found that most auto part stores carry these seals for a fraction of the price...
        Working...
        X