Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Frameworx LCD Touchscreens Not Calibrating

Hi all, posting on behalf of my old Centre with Frameworx Scoring and Centermaster front desk, 26 lanes.

A few days ago they went through calibrating the touchscreens, found lanes 6, 7 and 11 that would not calibrate in the bottom right of the screen which is where the "OK" button is. He goes to press the target and the dot appears 1-2 inches above it.
    Problem moves with screens, and today has had another one do exactly the same on lane 14 so he's getting worried about where this problem is going to stop.
    He has had no obvious power problems or problem components in the LGP's or bricks under the lanes.

Can anyone suggest what component could be causing this problem and if it could be sourced or repaired? Or what could've caused the problem in the first place so he could prevent it happening again?

Obviously getting four screens replaced/repaired is going to take up a lot of his budget so any help would be appreciated, and if I can provide anymore information then please ask.

I have told him to try the "DELCAL" command and are waiting to hear back from that.

Thanks in advance,
    Dave.
    Last edited by Presh; 01-17-2012, 11:05 AM. Reason: sp
    "Party on dude!"

try moving known good monitor to affected lane. If problem is still there after swapping out then the problem is the otions board in the "brick"
    ME&My68

There's no such thing as idiot proof, it just makes a better idiot!

Comment

Thanks for your suggestion but problem moved with all four screens, he managed to get one working with the "DELCAL" command.
      "Party on dude!"

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse