Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

During league overhead color...Frameworx.

Collapse

Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• During league overhead color...Frameworx.

During our league bowling, our normal colors are as follows....Game 1-Blue, Game 2-Purple, Game 3. From time to time, one league pair might display display two different colors for one game. For instance, during the second game of bowling (both screens should display purple) one lane may show purple but the other shows red. There doesn't seem to be any problems for the bowlers, but it does look a little bad.

Also, on a possible related note, there have been some issues with scores making it back to the back office computer. If a bowler were to roll a 120, 140, and 160, the back office computer might show 120, 120, 140 OR 120, 140, 140. Our back office employee simply corrects the score, but it's beginning to be more frequent.

Both problems above do not happen on one pair of computers, they happen across the house.

Thanks for your help,

JOEY

If you are loosing one of the colors (red/green/blue) it will make the reg. color different. I have 27" wells 2000 series and the colors are on the neck board.

Comment

The problem I am having is not a malfunction in the monitor or ceronix board. This is a problem related to programming. The color that come up "look" right, but it's not the correct colors. One monitor might show the color designated for the 3rd game, but the bowlers are really bowling the 2nd game. I might be having trouble explaining this, maybe someone else can explain better than I am.

Thanks,

Joey

Comment

This sounds like a communication problem sometimes it can happen on 1 pair or multiple pairs
        thet are on the same Ethernet hub in the back.
        If it's just the 1 pair check the connection on the ethernet hub if possible try another port.
        If your losing scores from multiple pairs replace the hub.

Also if you have the older BOCA(i think is the name) hubs replace them.
        Cause i have had this same issue with them.

You can also try cycling the power on all your hubs in the back and see if that makes a difference.

Hope this helps... Tim
        Last edited by drhookmec; 01-18-2012, 04:30 PM.
        Go with what works and not what the book says.

Comment

Have you had any recent up dates ? ( Backoffice )

Mike
          DO A NEAT CLEAN JOB, AND FIX IT RIGHT THE FIRST TIME. THE ONLY WAY TO WORK.

Comment

Tim,

That does make sense to me because it does seem to happen to different pairs of lanes on 1-32. I will try cycling the power to that hub, if no difference I will swap hubs with the other one at the high end of the house.

Mike,

I did update the back office early this week....I think it's like 3.7.1., but I can't remember. Some days, I forget my name, luckily I put my name on my underwear....LOL

JOEY.

Comment

Sometimes updates can do funny things... did you try back office reboot ?

Mike
              DO A NEAT CLEAN JOB, AND FIX IT RIGHT THE FIRST TIME. THE ONLY WAY TO WORK.

Comment

I had this problem before the update was installed. In the meantime, I cycled the power to both ethernet hubs. If the problem remains, I will swap the hubs to see if the problem moves. Stay tuned....

JOEY

Comment

Is it a lane that you recently used the cmos board in? Any custom settings like that get lost until you download them from the front computer.
                  Failed safety course.Question #1:In case of fire what steps do you take? Apparently 'Friggin long ones!" is the wrong answer.

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse