Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How much memory in your Frameworx LGP units?

Collapse

Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How much memory in your Frameworx LGP units?

I am just curious about how much memory everyone has in their LGP units. Do you just have one stick or two? I believe we only have 4 meg and one stick. I am just curious what everyone has and how well it works. I am looking to upgrade to more memory and just wondered what works for each of us.
    Thanks,
    Jeff

Hey Jeff,

While we were upgraded to Vector Plus back office, they sent me single 16 meg sticks for each Frameworx scorer. Works fine. I have had a couple of problem consoles with lock-up issues that went away when I went to two sticks equalling a little more.

Comment

I have 16 meg cards also

Mike
      DO A NEAT CLEAN JOB, AND FIX IT RIGHT THE FIRST TIME. THE ONLY WAY TO WORK.

Comment

When I had Frameworx, I replaced all the 4MB sticks with 32MB sticks.
        I think 16MB is plenty for what the LGP needs to do.
        It really needs more video memory, but we cant do anything about that.

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse