Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AS-80 Lower Monitor

No picture. Swapped main board to good monitor. The main board is good. Put good board in Bad monitor and still no picture, Is there away to check just the monitor (tube). There's 3 other components for monitor. Small board with fuse ( fuse good), HV transformer, transformer that goes to small board. So I need to replace component one at a time because tube may be good?

Try swapping small board, it is power supply.
    Brent V
    Hi-tech Repairs-Duck tape & ty raps

Comment

Swapped both monitors with good small board, good main board and good transformer that goes to small board. Tubes didn't work. So either the HV transformer with red wire that goes to tube is bad or tubes are bad. Thanks for your time Brentman 1.

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse

Related Topics

Collapse

A2 1 to 1 Gear Box Cover Replacement Due to Crack

I am refurbishing two converted A2 machines that I will be installing in my home basement this fall. One of them has a leaking gear box and cracked 1:1 gear box cover. I have...

Streamlane Mask Halo Lights

With huge thanks to "Toby" for all his help & expertise...my old masks now have for-real halo lights again.

Baddest Tool Chest In Town

Adios, motor boater!

Aluminum Repair and Welding

with our broken moving deck i have been asked to figure out if there is a way we can weld it back together in house for very little expense.
      http://aluminumrepair.com/...

Setting Table Harness Connections

Hi, guys.

We recently replaced our setting table harness and when the machine's run in diagnostic mode, we get 01, 02, 03, 04 + 09 errors, or when you place pins...

check this jam...

the ball stuck the table up

Working...
      X