Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Classic scoring monitor upgrade...

I have a friend that is interested in upgrading the current CRT's in a center that has Brunswick Classic scoring. Has anybody done this with Classic? Does anyone even think it can be done as the CRT's are about the weirdest things I have ever seen. Thanks for any help you can provide...
    TSM & TSM Training Development
    Main Event Entertainment
    480-620-6758 for help or information

I think Brunswick has a converter for the Classic TVs. I'll look for some documentation.
    This post is not an unpaid promotion of my business.

Comment

Steve, D&J marketing has a converter for that system. It utillizes the original systems SCART cables. It is pretty much plug and play. We have been using their converters for frameworx here, and have been satisfied with the product thus far. We chose to purchase some off the shelf lcd tvs, but have not has an issue yet and going on 2 years.
      Clarence Metzger

Comment

Steve, I thought i saw instructions for Classic on the last Brunswick job I did. I was mistaken. As far as I've been able to determine, Brunswick doesn't have inputs for Classic in their converter to LCD.
        D&J may be your only bowling industry specific conversion. If I knew the specs on the outputs for Classis, I might be able to find a converter. I have done a lot of research and have tried several on various configurations.
        This post is not an unpaid promotion of my business.

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse