Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AS-80 Newer style A/C Board

Alrighty guys. One of our sister centers just got new scoring (Vector) and that leaves all of their AS-80 parts for me and another center. I've been putting off getting boards repaired for the last couple of months because I knew I would have a surplus now, however when I got their A/C boards I realized they had a newer version than what I have.

These are mine:
    ac_1.jpg

These are the new ones:
    ac_2.jpg

I looked at one of their consoles and noticed theirs do not have a 12v, and it only has one transformer down at the bottom of the pedestal. The transformer at the bottom plug doesn't match either. My question is, can I just swap the board and transformer, and have everything work? I don't want to try without confirmation for fear I might fry something.

Thanks

The new one looks like as90 ac board.
    I'm going fishing and camping!

Comment

we had AS-80 upgraded to AS-90 at our center...this might have been the case at this center you got the equipment from.
      Nick

Comment

I agree,

Looks like AS-80 and AS-90

So to answer your question, And dont quote me because its been awhile since ive servicess these beasts....

I dont think you can use that board without upgrading...

Mike
        DO A NEAT CLEAN JOB, AND FIX IT RIGHT THE FIRST TIME. THE ONLY WAY TO WORK.

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse
        widgetinstance 666 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.

Table cutting off before the end of the cycle

I have one lane that has been giving me trouble lately. It used to be every once in awhile but now it is happening every cycle. Start 1st ball cycle, sweep drops does the usual...

ETU diagnostic tool

I've posted before about wanting to try and figure out how to fix these trigger boards we have. I'm trying to map the thing out and create a schematic, but it's slow going, especially...

Gutter Straps

Hey everyone, I hope someone can direct me in the right direction. I'm looking to find either a part number or someone willing to part with some.gutter straps. I have plastic...

AMF 82-90XL BE Gearbox seals part number cross reference.

I have spent a few hours cross checking part numbers for my 82-90xl's Back end gearboxes. I have found that most auto part stores carry these seals for a fraction of the price...

Roller Clutch issue

Has anyone had to remove the plastic ring in the back side of the plate in order to achieve good indexing? I now have 2 roller clutches without the backing rings in service. Either...

Another pivot bearing broke.

One and a half year old GSX machines. This will be the 5th pivot bearing that has broke. This one decided to take out a few things with it. Snapped the stroke limiter shock stud...
        Working...
        X