Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sportlanes
    replied
    I tried two different keypads with the same results.

Ron

Leave a comment:

• sportlanes
    replied
    If the keypad was shorted out then would it not work also?The only time I have changed the pad when it completely quite working.
    I forgot to mention when I cut the console off and power back up and hit the clear button it will work fine until it is given back
    out again.

Ron

Leave a comment:

• smurtland
    replied
    But did you change out the keypad? If the keypad shorted out it could possibly cause this issue.

Leave a comment:

• sportlanes
    replied
    I have swapped out the tray completely and the keypad seems to be working fine.

Ron

Leave a comment:

• MASTERMIKE
    replied
    Have you tried exchanging key pad or tray ?

Mike

Leave a comment:

• sportlanes
    started a topic as 80 lower console

as 80 lower console

I have a lower console that when you enter the names and when you push bowl the screen on the lower goes blank
    for a second and when it comes back on the names disappear and the only thing showing is the score sheet and the
    overheads are fine.Any ideas what would cause this?

Thanks Ron

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse
widgetinstance 666 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.

Rake sweeping out of time, and pin launching onto lane.

I work on some nice old Brunswick A-2 pin setters. Most issues I've come across haven't been to problematic to figure out. But being I can't seem to get it to recreate the issue...

Strange sweep problem

I’m a rookie mechanic and have been working on pinsetters for 2 years. One of my lanes has a problem with a sweep possibly coasting. I don’t know what could be causing it...

GSX Distributor shaft bearings

Two part topic:
1. Plastic bearing (#66) used in place of regular sealed bearing (#51) -- thoughts?

2. ANY of these bearings with the black support mount...

The Legacy of the A2

I was recently disheartened to learn that a bowling center that I once serviced was actively looking to replace their A2's. I understand that most military bases and educational...

Table turning on short stroke.

Hello dear Bowltech members.
First let me say thank you for your time. am plagued by a big issue for three weeks now.
our technician is working full time on another...

Another pivot bearing broke.

One and a half year old GSX machines. This will be the 5th pivot bearing that has broke. This one decided to take out a few things with it. Snapped the stroke limiter shock stud...
Working...
X