Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can somebody tell me what type of scoring system this is? according to the pictures?

Collapse

Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can somebody tell me what type of scoring system this is? according to the pictures?

Can somebody please tell me what type of Scoring System is this according to the pictures attached?? Thank you very Much.
    Attached Files

Might be Discreet, one of Brunswick earlier scoring systems.
    I'm going fishing and camping!

Comment

Looks like you've got at least a couple of different things there. I see what looks like some secondary power supplies for Frameworx consoles, as well as some AP interface boxes for Frameworx scorers. But I also see what looks like some Gamesetter boxes and high voltage boxes for GS-96 or earlier GS pinsetters with Universal Electronics.

Comment

Gotta go with Glitch on this
        Mike Wilson
        Bowl-Tech Inc.

Comment

The CPU is definately from GS10 to 96. The silver boxes are common boxes for the pair, probably 96.
          The CPU looks like a centermaster computer for either the front desk or office.
          Bottom left - to me- looks like machine interface boxes, but the labels don't jive - almost looks like the AMF machine interface adaptor.
          Agree that the mid left has an LGP power supply for the processor box, the others - not sure. Certainly is a smorgasboard of Bruns parts.
          This post is not an unpaid promotion of my business.

Comment

Thank you very very much Gentlemen... Now
            2ND Question.... is it possible due this equipment, install any overhead monitors? like LCD?, or it has to be a certaing type of Monitor?

3rd Question.... is it possible to install and run the system with this eqiupment? or an expert would have see in site what's currently existing? or in case what's missing? to make it work? in your opinion does it worth TO INSTALL this equipmet for 4 lanes for business pruposes? or you think its just better to buy a newer system like verctor + or Conqueror?. steltronic?.

Thank you very much for your assitance, and kindness of sharing your expirience!!!!.

Comment

Page 1 top left - Frameworx lane group processor built into a wooden box instead of metal.
              Top Right- Office computer for running command network or desk command software
              mid left - frameworx secondary power supplies and (shaver) console isolation/stepdown transformers
              mid right - as mentioned GS high voltage boxes
              lower left - 2 ball detect, 2 pinsetter (hdlc?) interfaces
              lower right - as mentioned GS gamesetter boxes
              Page 2 top left - unknown type keypads
              top right- unknown -can not tell from picture
              bottom - assorted GS/Frameworx cables, unknown black boxes (lcd conversion?)

3rd Question.... is it possible to install and run the system with this equipment?
              or an expert would have see in site what's currently existing? or in case what's missing? to make it work?

There are too many unknown details to determine if this equipment will be suitable for your installation. An expert or a complete, professionally installed system would seem to be your best option.

Comment

Hey Mr Ken i really appreciate your answer. that really helped me a lot... God bless you all guys for your kindness... i think yes the best would be to some professional take a good look to the equipment in site...

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse