Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Short Strike on 8270s

Wondering about lack of short strike on several of my pinspotters [8270], scoring correctly but no short strike function. Can it be the camera even if scoring correctly?

Also vector plus scoring.

Comment

Have you changed the chassis? Move things to good pairs and watch for the problem.

Comment

Yep, changed chassis with lane that works and also changed relay and cable both new. Still no short strike.

Comment

The camera sends the short cycle to the AMF machine. See if diodes 17 and 18 light after a strike on the lanes. 17 for odd lane, 18 for even.
          Could also be timing, on the front desk pinsetting controls. It could be sending hte pin count too late for the pinspotter to use it.
          This post is not an unpaid promotion of my business.

Comment

Thanks Ted will check it out.

Comment

Checked to see if LEDs lit on strike. Both work, but still no short strike sequence from pinspotter. Tried replacing cable and relay, still no short strike. At a loss what else could it be. Also swapped out camera assy.

Comment

Then I'd say it's timing. Too late for the machine to perform based on pin fall. How about gutter - is there a sweep reverse? Same solution if no sweep reverse. Check the front desk pinsetter ssettings.
                This post is not an unpaid promotion of my business.

Comment

Thanks, will check front desk settings.

Comment

We have AS90 with CCD set up for A2 Bruns. on AMF 8230 with MK30 Omega Tek
                    and ball trigger. I have modified our Chassis, put magnetic switches on sweep shaft at 0
                    and 270 degree’s, use second output from ball trigger for 44-144 switch to read pins during
                    time delay, new pin relay send signal to chassis. Modification to chassis

disconnects table contactor when chassis try to run table this pull in a relay make chassis
                    think that the table has run and felt for pins, sweep run to 270 degree switch drop out
                    relays in chassis this make the chassis think it is a strike and set pins.

This setup works on foul, 9pin and 10th frame.
                    Timing is done with ball trigger.

If there is a way to get a strike signal in normal bowling I could remove wiring on table.
                    This would make the table only have to run down one time on a strike this would save
                    a lot of energy in a year.

Dwight
                    split house8-8230kicker,4-8270pbl
                    surepick
                    wood
                    phoenix-s
                    As90
                    pins 2pair w/amf,2/bruns,2/linds

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse
                    widgetinstance 666 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.

Table cutting off before the end of the cycle

I have one lane that has been giving me trouble lately. It used to be every once in awhile but now it is happening every cycle. Start 1st ball cycle, sweep drops does the usual...

ETU diagnostic tool

I've posted before about wanting to try and figure out how to fix these trigger boards we have. I'm trying to map the thing out and create a schematic, but it's slow going, especially...

Gutter Straps

Hey everyone, I hope someone can direct me in the right direction. I'm looking to find either a part number or someone willing to part with some.gutter straps. I have plastic...

AMF 82-90XL BE Gearbox seals part number cross reference.

I have spent a few hours cross checking part numbers for my 82-90xl's Back end gearboxes. I have found that most auto part stores carry these seals for a fraction of the price...

Roller Clutch issue

Has anyone had to remove the plastic ring in the back side of the plate in order to achieve good indexing? I now have 2 roller clutches without the backing rings in service. Either...

Another pivot bearing broke.

One and a half year old GSX machines. This will be the 5th pivot bearing that has broke. This one decided to take out a few things with it. Snapped the stroke limiter shock stud...
                    Working...
                    X