Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AS-90 2012 update

I'm trying to update a league and it won't let me put in 2012. I took notice on the 2011-2012 schedule that it shows 2002 for 2012. Does anyone know if there's way to update the system. I talked to another house with the same system and they were told that they would have to get a new scoring system. I hope this is not true. I'd rather write a 1 over the second zero in 2002 if that the case. Thanks,
    dennis r fritzinger

Maybe you need a back office update

Mike
    DO A NEAT CLEAN JOB, AND FIX IT RIGHT THE FIRST TIME. THE ONLY WAY TO WORK.

Comment

contact new center consulting at 248 375 2751( Glenn the owner of the company)

Comment

Thanks Amano Ho for the info. I called Glenn today and he has the update for $195. I ordered it and it should be here by Monday. I'll let you know how I make out. This sounds better than the quote that the neighboring bowling alley got of $2000. for a back office. Thanks, Fritz
        dennis r fritzinger

Comment

I updated my 1993 system with the two 3 1/2 floppy disks that I received. Everything is up to date now. I did check to see how long the update is good for and it's good until 12/31/16. Looks like if we still have the same system in 2017, I'll have to hope this company is still around and puts out another update. I called the other bowling to let them know about the $195 update. They told me they already got their system updated for $100 a month for 3 years. I don't know how much better their update is than mine. I just know I'd rather pay my bill. Thanks again Amano Ho. Fritz
          dennis r fritzinger

Comment

we are here to help each other... u r welcome fritz...

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse
            widgetinstance 666 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.

Table cutting off before the end of the cycle

I have one lane that has been giving me trouble lately. It used to be every once in awhile but now it is happening every cycle. Start 1st ball cycle, sweep drops does the usual...

ETU diagnostic tool

I've posted before about wanting to try and figure out how to fix these trigger boards we have. I'm trying to map the thing out and create a schematic, but it's slow going, especially...

Gutter Straps

Hey everyone, I hope someone can direct me in the right direction. I'm looking to find either a part number or someone willing to part with some.gutter straps. I have plastic...

AMF 82-90XL BE Gearbox seals part number cross reference.

I have spent a few hours cross checking part numbers for my 82-90xl's Back end gearboxes. I have found that most auto part stores carry these seals for a fraction of the price...

Roller Clutch issue

Has anyone had to remove the plastic ring in the back side of the plate in order to achieve good indexing? I now have 2 roller clutches without the backing rings in service. Either...

Another pivot bearing broke.

One and a half year old GSX machines. This will be the 5th pivot bearing that has broke. This one decided to take out a few things with it. Snapped the stroke limiter shock stud...
            Working...
            X