Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Frameworks /8270 X cycle

Hi All

Can anyone tell me how to hook 8270s up to framework scoring to get the pinspotters to run X cycles off the ccd camera so i can remove my table cable ?

Is there a upgrade ?

I have been told this cant be done ?

Why? no one seems to know Why it cant be done ?

any one have more info on how to do this or know exactly why it cant be done?

thanks all

Originally posted by racelanes View Post
    Hi All

Can anyone tell me how to hook 8270s up to framework scoring to get the pinspotters to run X cycles off the ccd camera so i can remove my table cable ?

Is there a upgrade ?

I have been told this cant be done ?

Why? no one seems to know Why it cant be done ?

any one have more info on how to do this or know exactly why it cant be done?

thanks all
    SS chassis with Omega-tek need the expander board but not sure if frameworks has the correct signal and timing. (call Stahl's 70's)

Comment

Frameworks can send cycle to AMF machines for 10th frame and no-tap, but does not send pin fall data to any machine for short cycles.
      This post is not an unpaid promotion of my business.

Comment

Ok
        I understand Brunswick forgot to include a outlet to the 70 chassis for pin fall data.

So how to we fix it????

there has to be a way to read the ccd camera info off the system.

When the scoring sends the strike data to make the frame calculation and post a X graphic on the monitor then how do we as techs tap into that data stream ????? what has to be upgraded or invented ??? to make this work ??

All other systems do this so how do we make frameworks do it?????????

Comment

Someone would have to trap the LLAN data back to the console from the CCD processor box, and convert that stream into the same as AMF machines need. It may be that, because of timing to the machine, the pin fall count would have to be interpreted sooner - say from the camera's raw data, and send it to the machine. Vector scoring is done on the camera board, but it's all together different hardware and communications between LLAN nodes than Fworks.
          This post is not an unpaid promotion of my business.

Comment

I think Brunswick could make a quick little bundle of cash by re-programming the software and offering it as an upgrade. The scoring knows when there is a strike. The cycle relay is already in place. It just needs to treat a 10 pin strike the same as a no tap strike cycle. Rip out the wiring and ground a cell wire in the front wireway so the machine doesn't think every ball is a strike. They could also make more money by allowing you to use the scoring trigger as a cycle switch for the machine.
            Failed safety course.Question #1:In case of fire what steps do you take? Apparently 'Friggin long ones!" is the wrong answer.

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse
            widgetinstance 666 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.

Table cutting off before the end of the cycle

I have one lane that has been giving me trouble lately. It used to be every once in awhile but now it is happening every cycle. Start 1st ball cycle, sweep drops does the usual...

ETU diagnostic tool

I've posted before about wanting to try and figure out how to fix these trigger boards we have. I'm trying to map the thing out and create a schematic, but it's slow going, especially...

Gutter Straps

Hey everyone, I hope someone can direct me in the right direction. I'm looking to find either a part number or someone willing to part with some.gutter straps. I have plastic...

AMF 82-90XL BE Gearbox seals part number cross reference.

I have spent a few hours cross checking part numbers for my 82-90xl's Back end gearboxes. I have found that most auto part stores carry these seals for a fraction of the price...

Roller Clutch issue

Has anyone had to remove the plastic ring in the back side of the plate in order to achieve good indexing? I now have 2 roller clutches without the backing rings in service. Either...

Another pivot bearing broke.

One and a half year old GSX machines. This will be the 5th pivot bearing that has broke. This one decided to take out a few things with it. Snapped the stroke limiter shock stud...
            Working...
            X