Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• POOR

Been a while since I had to do this so here goes.
    2004 GSX machines with Vector Plus Scoring
    When the machine detects a PO & it blacks out as set in the computer. The mechanic clears the dead wood, the standing pins are entered from the lane console & the machine restarted. The machine does a detect cycle & readys for the spare ball, but before the ball can be thrown (approximately 2 seconds) the sweep drops, the machine does another detect cycle, sweeps the pins off & sets a new rack of pins. This is for every macnine in the house. Can anybody tell what give with this?
    Thanks You for any help
    Andy

I have the same setup and I found the following sequence needs to be followed to prevent computer confusion.
    First enter standing pins before going back to machine. If the stop switch is thrown before the standing pins are entered is where the computers get confused.
    Then the stop switch can be thrown and deadwood cleared. Then throw the switch back to run and everything should be OK.

If the machine does not turn back on chances are it was stopped before the standing pins were entered. The machine can get going again by putting it in tenpin or diag for a second and then back to frmwrx. However expect scoring problems.

If it was the first ball and the bowler does not get the POOR then the sequence has to be repeated all over again except no need for clearing the deadwood just let the machine sweep the pins.

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse
    widgetinstance 666 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.

Well this is a first.

We all from time to time have one of those “wow I’ve never seen THAT before” moments. Well today was one of those for me when my night tech texts me to say lane 16 is out...

Ball return wheel guide roller removal.

Hey guys, i could just use a bit of advice trying to get this part out, first time I've had to do one of these. I got it to move a few turns but its come to a point where it has...

Even old mechanics find something new.

All my years working on these things I never had this happen…… until last week. ...

82-90XL Frontend Gearbox Parts - Rebuild Woes

We have 5 of the 088000365 replacement gear kits on the shelf, and I pulled two gearboxes off machines earlier this week, so I thought I'd try my hand at rebuilding them and save...

Prolane damage

Can this be repaired?

LED Ball Lights

Made an LED conversion for A2's and Frameworx masks. It can also be modded for the Harmony masks to accept 2 x 5mm led's and/or a 12v supply. Once I'm happy with the performance/design...
    Working...
    X