Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scoring After Resetting

What causes the Vector to score when reset button is pressed on ball rack?

On Brunswick pinsetters..since the rake and deck lower at the same time I believe it takes a picture instantly. Normally once the rake is lowered mechanically by the ball impacting the cushion vector will take a picture..according to the delay setting..after the pinsetter starts its cycle. I have mine set to 1000 or 1 second. Rake lowers closing the 0 switch..pinsetter starts cycle and after 1 second takes a picture. Not sure exactly on an AMF pinsetter. You may have to look in the manual for the sweep and table scoring cam switches that I believe are located on the sweep shaft and table shaft. If the ball impacting the cushion on an amf doesn't lower the sweep and the bowler has to press reset button..or electronic ball triggering does it..I do believe it'll take a picture right as the bowler or electronic triggering cycles the pinsetter as the sweep and table will lower at the same time. It does this because if the camera uses the delay setting during this kind of cycle it will see the sweep and/or table as pins or block the pins from being seen and cause a mis-scoring issue. I know the frameworx did indeed take a picture right as the bowler pushes reset button or electronic triggering cycled the pinsetter and I do believe its the same for Vector. I have Vector Plus at my center I work at and I will look to be sure. Hope this helps!

Chip

Comment

Forgot to mention have 82-70s with Vector Plus scoring. Reset button pressed then scorer scores, should not score pin fall at this time, but does.

Comment

Does the sweep break the path of the trigger sensors in front of the kickbacks?

Comment

yes

Comment

Isn't there a setting to tell the CPU that the sensors are behind the sweep? if so, this might not be set right and is why it is scoring a reset.

Comment

Check the ball detect

Comment

Replaced sweep zero switch. Cured problem for now.

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse
                widgetinstance 666 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.

Well this is a first.

We all from time to time have one of those “wow I’ve never seen THAT before” moments. Well today was one of those for me when my night tech texts me to say lane 16 is out...

Ball return wheel guide roller removal.

Hey guys, i could just use a bit of advice trying to get this part out, first time I've had to do one of these. I got it to move a few turns but its come to a point where it has...

Even old mechanics find something new.

All my years working on these things I never had this happen…… until last week. ...

82-90XL Frontend Gearbox Parts - Rebuild Woes

We have 5 of the 088000365 replacement gear kits on the shelf, and I pulled two gearboxes off machines earlier this week, so I thought I'd try my hand at rebuilding them and save...

Prolane damage

Can this be repaired?

LED Ball Lights

Made an LED conversion for A2's and Frameworx masks. It can also be modded for the Harmony masks to accept 2 x 5mm led's and/or a 12v supply. Once I'm happy with the performance/design...
                Working...
                X