Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AS-90 27" SCREEN WON'T TURN OFF

I changed all the bds for this lane and the screen won't turn off. When shutting off the scorer the screen turns all blue and stays on. If the automatic advertising is on and you try to shut it off the automatic ad stays on. If I unplug it and plug it back in, it will stay off. Did anyone come across this and figure out how to shut the screen off? Any advise is greatly appreciated.
    dennis r fritzinger

In between the 2 monitors there are a couple of relays. one of these could be sticking.
    Sometimes we have to do stuff to get by....Just go back and do it right when the "by" has passed!!

Comment

Are you talking about the 2 transformers? I don't remember seeing too much else up there.
      dennis r fritzinger

Comment

Swap the cables to see if the issue is in the monitor or in the video control.
        Failed safety course.Question #1:In case of fire what steps do you take? Apparently 'Friggin long ones!" is the wrong answer.

Comment

Originally posted by fritz View Post
          Are you talking about the 2 transformers? I don't remember seeing too much else up there.
          I had 2 ice cube type relays in mine
          Sometimes we have to do stuff to get by....Just go back and do it right when the "by" has passed!!

Comment

Thanks, I found them. They were in front of the transformers. I tapped on the one and the screen went out. Thanks again!
            dennis r fritzinger

Comment

Happy to help!

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse
              widgetinstance 666 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.

Well this is a first.

We all from time to time have one of those “wow I’ve never seen THAT before” moments. Well today was one of those for me when my night tech texts me to say lane 16 is out...

Ball return wheel guide roller removal.

Hey guys, i could just use a bit of advice trying to get this part out, first time I've had to do one of these. I got it to move a few turns but its come to a point where it has...

Even old mechanics find something new.

All my years working on these things I never had this happen…… until last week. ...

82-90XL Frontend Gearbox Parts - Rebuild Woes

We have 5 of the 088000365 replacement gear kits on the shelf, and I pulled two gearboxes off machines earlier this week, so I thought I'd try my hand at rebuilding them and save...

Prolane damage

Can this be repaired?

LED Ball Lights

Made an LED conversion for A2's and Frameworx masks. It can also be modded for the Harmony masks to accept 2 x 5mm led's and/or a 12v supply. Once I'm happy with the performance/design...
              Working...
              X