Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh !! no, not again

I have a pair that has stopped scoring, shows no power to the data processor in back, a few days ago when this first started, it would score a few frames and then stop. When it would stop scoring the lcd status bar would be lit with the first and third bar from the left. It now shows no power at all and i have changed the fuse and power supply .Before i do all the swapping around of parts because it is hot, hot, hot in back, does any one have any ideas about this. Could it be a cut cable under lane. HEEEEELP.

Thanks
    Coby
    ANYONE WHO HAS NEVER MADE A MISTAKE HAS NEVER TRIED ANYTHING NEW

You can change just the power supply portion of the processor box - the board on the left.
    Have you checked the ac voltage from the power supply in the secondary console - I know you said you changed it, but putting a meter on it will tell you for sure. Compare the voltage against a working pair.
    This post is not an unpaid promotion of my business.

Comment

looks like there is no power in back, the p/s up front on the console is good, but i have no power to the data processor. Ted, the power on the data processor p/s is on the side that is marked power in or j1, correct,

Thanks
      Coby

Comment

OK, it is repaired and scoring, was the simple three dollar part that made me loose a few more hairs. had a bad circuit breaker on the lower electrical board. after swapping the data processor around and ringing out cables to check for breaks, i went back to my electrician roots and decided to check the board at all points for output . Had one c/b that showed good on meter and was reset. However as power was put on it, it did not work. Replaced it and all is good .

Thanks
        Coby

Comment

Glad you found it. Make sure there isn't another reason it went bad!
          This post is not an unpaid promotion of my business.

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse
          widgetinstance 666 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.

Well this is a first.

We all from time to time have one of those “wow I’ve never seen THAT before” moments. Well today was one of those for me when my night tech texts me to say lane 16 is out...

Ball return wheel guide roller removal.

Hey guys, i could just use a bit of advice trying to get this part out, first time I've had to do one of these. I got it to move a few turns but its come to a point where it has...

Even old mechanics find something new.

All my years working on these things I never had this happen…… until last week. ...

82-90XL Frontend Gearbox Parts - Rebuild Woes

We have 5 of the 088000365 replacement gear kits on the shelf, and I pulled two gearboxes off machines earlier this week, so I thought I'd try my hand at rebuilding them and save...

Prolane damage

Can this be repaired?

LED Ball Lights

Made an LED conversion for A2's and Frameworx masks. It can also be modded for the Harmony masks to accept 2 x 5mm led's and/or a 12v supply. Once I'm happy with the performance/design...
          Working...
          X