Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• help as90 prossesor

i have a pair of lanes that front end works good but prossesor keaps shuting off.
    have moved prossesor to other pair works fine ran new wire to camera switched camera still does it. the leds light up then goes back off and flashes off and on. also if you hook up scanner it kicks off and on with the leds brunswick as90 scorer new at scorers have no clue please help.

Is it popping the breaker on the a/c board in the console or just shutting off at the processor itself?

Comment

I'd also check for ANY loose connection OR an overtight wire on the processor assembly. If the breaker at the console keeps popping off then i'd suspect the processor transformer,i had a transformer go south.
      Had some that the wires for the processor we're waaay overthight and causing issues so i move them over for more wire slack,problems went away after that.
      Is the 5v at the console good,all wires secure?

Comment

Trying to remember off the top of my head,

But was there a relay also?? along with the breaker...

Mike
        DO A NEAT CLEAN JOB, AND FIX IT RIGHT THE FIRST TIME. THE ONLY WAY TO WORK.

Comment

I would take power board off and check transformer for bad legs also check the capacitors.
          I'm going fishing and camping!

Comment

Billy give Don madden a call 1-951-684-2695 intergrative scoring he s awesome with as-90 .

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse
            widgetinstance 666 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.

Well this is a first.

We all from time to time have one of those “wow I’ve never seen THAT before” moments. Well today was one of those for me when my night tech texts me to say lane 16 is out...

Ball return wheel guide roller removal.

Hey guys, i could just use a bit of advice trying to get this part out, first time I've had to do one of these. I got it to move a few turns but its come to a point where it has...

Even old mechanics find something new.

All my years working on these things I never had this happen…… until last week. ...

82-90XL Frontend Gearbox Parts - Rebuild Woes

We have 5 of the 088000365 replacement gear kits on the shelf, and I pulled two gearboxes off machines earlier this week, so I thought I'd try my hand at rebuilding them and save...

Prolane damage

Can this be repaired?

LED Ball Lights

Made an LED conversion for A2's and Frameworx masks. It can also be modded for the Harmony masks to accept 2 x 5mm led's and/or a 12v supply. Once I'm happy with the performance/design...
            Working...
            X